Fractal Order

I've never heard of such.

However, if your personal fractal level is, for example, 5 and your dailies are 5, 6, 7 and 8, it makes sense to do them in that order,because you progress your personal fractal level with each of the fractals.

Also, doing a higher tier daily, without having done the lower tier daily for the same fractal, you get the lower tier dailies done, too.

@Fueki.4753 said:I've never heard of such.

However, if your personal fractal level is, for example, 5 and your dailies are 5, 6, 7 and 8, it makes sense to do them in that order,because you progress your personal fractal level with each of the fractals.

Also, doing a higher tier daily, without having done the lower tier daily for the same fractal, you get the lower tier dailies done, too.

I think I was referring to the personal fractal, so I don't have to do like, every level to get that up?

@ChampionMasquerade.5283 said:

I think I was referring to the personal fractal, so I don't have to do like, every level to get that up?

Well there is a achievement do do every diffrent level 1-100 but you can just spam 100 from 1-100 if you like.

@ChampionMasquerade.5283 said:

Your personal fractal level rises every time you do a fractal at or above your personal level..