can't login

Good that i don't need to create new thread.

As right now i am unable to get email codes for log-in.Games passes the account and password check and awaits for verification code via email, which doesn't seems to appear.Spam folder is empty.Just yesterday i've been playing GW2 and GW1 and email verification code been delivered jsut fine.

( i am able to write here simply because my forum log-in still stored in browser cache )

@Aeon.4583 said:Good that i don't need to create new thread.

As right now i am unable to get email codes for log-in.Games passes the account and password check and awaits for verification code via email, which doesn't seems to appear.Spam folder is empty.Just yesterday i've been playing GW2 and GW1 and email verification code been delivered jsut fine.

( i am able to write here simply because my forum log-in still stored in browser cache )

Same on my end.

I'm having the same problem & I see that someone has submitted a ticket hours ago, so I won't follow that route... The support page has nothing regarding this problem.Someone on GW2's behalf tweeted just 2 hours ago, unrelated to this problem but still, I tried to reply to that tweet, but unfortunately, not a good result there either... j4zTfPF.jpg

So, i've been waiting for 16 hours to get an answer and response. I did submit a ticket 16 hours ago. And i am unable to log in for today's. And since i am not able to log-in... Soon i will have no other choice but to go to sleep, and this is what arena net will owe me:1 Spirit Wood1 Deldrimor Steel1 Bolt of Damask1 Elonian Leather2 Mystic Clovers2 gold from daily completion

And thats a minimum. Maximum already include:Daily Fractal Run Rewards250 WvW Pips i do DailyTier7 Materials Supply RunAttempt at Pendant of Arah, Sam and Commisar Manifesto2 gold + loot from Tequatl

Thank you for swift response to critical trouble.