What's the S/D Meta for PVP and WvW these days?

TheThiefMaster.3812

For WvW solo roaming sd thief is still a pretty solid choice.Core sd if you face a lot of other sd thieves due to 1200 range steal.

If not daredevil sd is a thing, deadly trickery and daredevil.

Running daredevil now steal is replaced by swipe, which is an unblockable steal version but only has 600 range.

Dp thief is the ever green roamer which lately is running the reworked shadow arts traitline.

trickery the usual thingDA 2 1 2DrD 1 or 2 / 2 / 2

think i have exotic thief with pretty much full zerk gear(think it has 3 parts marauder) on divinity runes which seems to be the way to go on s/d for cheap ass build ;) with these 2 quickness sigils rage and Celerity i believe (yes theres better out there but i enjoy the quickness)tbh s/d thief is still as good as it was before at roaming.

@whoknocks.4935 said:For WvW solo roaming sd thief is still a pretty solid choice.Core sd if you face a lot of other sd thieves due to 1200 range steal.

If not daredevil sd is a thing, deadly trickery and daredevil.

Running daredevil now steal is replaced by swipe, which is an unblockable steal version but only has 600 range.

Dp thief is the ever green roamer which lately is running the reworked shadow arts traitline.

@reddie.5861 said:trickery the usual thingDA 2 1 2DrD 1 or 2 / 2 / 2

think i have exotic thief with pretty much full zerk gear(think it has 3 parts marauder) on divinity runes which seems to be the way to go on s/d for cheap kitten build ;) with these 2 quickness sigils rage and Celerity i believe (yes theres better out there but i enjoy the quickness)tbh s/d thief is still as good as it was before at roaming.

Thank you both, i'll try these builds and see how it goes.

Also keep in mind that acro was replaced by DD in pvp die to the 2x traits getting hammered by the 300 cd idiocy but in wvw where ur roaming and can more often than not control when to engage with no time restrictions the 300cd is less hampering and are still useful, wasnt often ud be in the same fight long enough to proc them twice anyway.