Is ther any heal metter in this game?

As a healer how can i check how hight my heal is?Do i need lower my hp to 10% and check one skill by one, how much it do with gear/rune change evry time?Is ther any personal, or squad heal metter?

And if not, how you propose to increst your performance as healer or experiment different settings?

note:yeh i know that togheter with healing you need put boons and etc, same as i not ask toxic ppl that will judge is hps metter needed or not

The skill tooltip states exactly how much the skill heals, healing cannot crit either so its easier to calculate than dps.Outgoing bonuses are also easy to add in, as they're all % based.

There's actually nothing that you can't figure out that a hp/s meter would tell you, just calculate for 1 and multiply by the amount of targets you're hitting, whatever useful information you think this data will net you is a mystery for me tho.

Hp/s is quite useless to know as a healer in gw2, as we don't have any draining resources like in other mmos(like mana or such) to calculate efficiencies of different healing abilities, here it's way more important to know when the spike damage lands in encounters and when to remove conditions instead and how to manage cooldowns to have the skills up when they're required.

Most of the time the meter would also show 0hp/s, as every target will most likely be at full health before a spike damage lands, then it hits some crazy high number for a sec when your heal lands on 5 people, then it's going back to 0.

@Excursion.9752 said:

@Ubi.4136 said:There is a third party program called arc-dps that will do that for you. It is one of the few that is allowed by anet.I'm not 100% sure about this. The WvW group I run with uses ARC (I don't) and they pretty much can only see damage, cleanses, and corrupts. They tell people they are not able to see the healing amounts.

The healer can see their own heal/s in the self stat window.

@Ubi.4136@Khisanth.2948

What combination to press to open that tab, and do you need press anythink in options to set it up?i had hard time to find nessesary information for that, most guides show only dps part of it

edit: ty i found by brute force

The skill tooltip states exactly how much the skill heals, healing cannot crit either so its easier to calculate than dps.Outgoing bonuses are also easy to add in, as they're all % based.
@Tiilimon.6094i'm avare of heal mechanicsAlso I puted note to not judge is hps metter no needed,useless or etc

i can use data to be useful to me, same as i'm avare of all limits that gw2 not showi have experience from other games, that not limit that much evrythink like here(yes i know how overheal work as well)

@Noah Salazar.5430 said:i can use data to be useful to me, same as i'm avare of all limits that gw2 not showi have experience from other games, that not limit that much evrythink like here(yes i know how overheal work as well)

But how would you use this information, can you tell us?I find it quite interesting as a 20+ year mmo healer who just can't figure out what useful data this would actually give, to me it seems as useful to know as damage/hour.

@"Khisanth.2948" said:From Self Stats

but a high heal/s might just mean your team is doing a terrible of job of handling mechanics

That's true, when healing strikes or raids the only meaningful metric is how "easy" it feels.

If your heal numbers are low and you're still getting through the content because your group is good that's great!

@Tiilimon.6094 said:

@Noah Salazar.5430 said:i can use data to be useful to me, same as i'm avare of all limits that gw2 not showi have experience from other games, that not limit that much evrythink like here(yes i know how overheal work as well)

But how would you use this information, can you tell us?I find it quite interesting as a 20+ year mmo healer who just can't figure out what useful data this would actually give, to me it seems as useful to know as damage/hour.

The only place where I can see h/s being useful would be if you were deciding on what to bring for something like Boneskinner with the typical no torch strategy. Heal/s is a bit more relevant there but even for that there are other possibly more important things like whether or not people are moving together properly.

@"Tiilimon.6094"

i will ask a friend to fight 5-10 mobs at same time at hota on maruder gear and superior rune of durability and i will heal him for over 3-5min (he will not use any skills)Next i will change gear/runes, and compare numbersor +/- mobs he will agro and check how much he can take with my heals

Next i will let 5-10 mobs take his hp to 10-20%, and use burst heal combo

other time I will use some skils, then i will use only few of them, then only small farts and etc

after all i can yet ask other friends that play dif class, to tell me thay hps and metrics

Ofc the eaziest culd be if i culd just see skills of heals that was used, thay numbers, and etc to 1 target like it is showed in dps, but will do what i can, any info is good for me

I don't have your "20y"of healer experience, that's why i need check and test evrythink alone

My experience is 6y of support player that do 1/2 dmg 1/2heal and some def

Thats why i aslo want push numbers max i can, while tesing other posibilitis while having inaf minimum thats needed or experiment on many ways

Limit is only my creativity

but for that i need have good "lab"looking on evrythink just by using eye can lead to many unaccuracy

in before games i was usualy hardcore player that did hardest posible content, on hightest dificulity with less ppl that was recommended

but for that you need alot data and preparation

i'm not random person that just play a game

thats why i also not asked about your opinion is hps needed or not, as for evry person this game in totaly different experience