Note: everything I do in game is text based, and I prefer this; it would be best to find a guild that isn't all voice com.
- Looking for new adventure mates! I'm a casual player of average skill (GW1 import), and would love to adventure with similar people.
- I'm interested mainly in socializing, social PvE, JUMP PUZZLES!!! lore discussion, visiting places together, etc.
- I enjoy experience based play rather than goal based, so I'm not interested in speed runs, farming all the time, etc., of course I don't mind if the rest of the guild does it, but it'd be nice to know some people who just want to look at the scenery
- I love helping other people so I'd rather party up with casuals and spend all night dying over and over, learning and analyzing until the mission is finally accomplished.
- Even though I rarely WvW and have no interest in PvP style play, I have a very strong YB server identity carried over from when all aspects of the game was server-bound.