Cape with Quiver we need one pls ANET

Sorrow.7298

@"kharmin.7683" said:You say that you need one, yet your thread title says that "we" need one. No "we" don't "need" one. You may "want" one, but that a different statement.Well you are right, but I am talking in context to people who need it or would want it, many of my friends agree to this so that’s why I add we yes :)

@Sorrow.7298 said:Ok so hear me out why don’t we have a cape with quiver yet, it would look amazing on rogue based, ranger based fashion. Pls pls I need one :”””(. Just like in this picture we were advertised.

We need more quivers in general. There are only 5 in the whole game, while capes, introduced less than a year ago, already have 13 variants.

@Lonami.2987 said:

@"Sorrow.7298" said:Ok so hear me out why don’t we have a cape with quiver yet, it would look amazing on rogue based, ranger based fashion. Pls pls I need one :”””(. Just like in this picture we were advertised.

We need more quivers in general. There are only 5 in the whole game, while capes, introduced less than a year ago, already have 13 variants.

I would like to see more options with quivers. I guess that capes "fit" better with more character professions and would sell more units than quivers, though.

@"Sorrow.7298" said:https://d3b4yo2b5lbfy.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/wallpapers/GW2_RangerWallpaper03-1920x1200.jpg I can’t tell if picture loaded or not but this one

Now just compare that image to what actually the spirit of the nature looks like

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/d/da/Water_Spirit_%28NPC%29.jpg

For the love of god, it is just a design, why couldn't the ranger get that badass looking spirit and instead we got the one with the dumb face on it. . . . .

speaking of capes and quivers, i saw a reddit thread related to this topic.. i mean aside from wanting a simple - stylish quiver, if ArenaNet made something like this, i'd probably start using capes on my characters (i currently don't since i don't like any of the designs nor am i a fan of flames/fire/ice/glowing leds) :

OoAKH8F.png

for more opinions on the design/topic see: https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/itrq1s/who_else_wants_a_normal_capecloak_with_no/

edit: and if you add a nice simple quiver to this design, it would be perfect

@anduriell.6280 said:

@"Sorrow.7298" said:
I can’t tell if picture loaded or not but this one

Now just compare that image to what actually the spirit of the nature looks like

For the love of god, it is just a design, why couldn't the ranger get that kitten looking spirit and instead we got the one with the dumb face on it. . . . .

I think we also need gyro like rework on spirits apart from the visuals but I feel that’s a conversation on different thread. But I fully agree to this