Prime time NA server

loki.7928

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@loki.7928 said:Hey i really like WvW. But atm my playtime is 9AM till 2PM. And WvW is kinda dead at that time.

So i was hoping that the NA server would be more active at that time.

Yea ping is not ideal i know
☹️

you can try the EU regions.... 9am NA time should be around early evening for EU

Sorry forgot to mention. I'm on EU. And 9 AM CEST is moring in EU. And midday in NA right?

@loki.7928 said:

@loki.7928 said:Hey i really like WvW. But atm my playtime is 9AM till 2PM. And WvW is kinda dead at that time.

☹️

you can try the EU regions.... 9am NA time should be around early evening for EU

Sorry forgot to mention. I'm on EU. And 9 AM CEST is moring in EU. And midday in NA right?

09:00 central eu should be around 00:00 pacific time (utc-7) and 03:00 eastern time (utc-4) right now with daylight savings

on a weekend it might not be an issue but on workdays/weekdays yeah it's probably going to be pretty empty

@loki.7928 said:

☹️

Other way around, I'm afraid, 9am CEST is something like 3am on the east coast and midnight on the west coast.

I'd guess it would be dying down or dead by then but NA players would know.

I think 9 CEST is like midnight Pacific. The only groups I know that consistently run around that time are Nic on NSP and Tork on Kaineng. Other than that it can be kind of a dead timezone (though depending on the server/matchup there can be a lot of roamers/havoc squads) as it's after NA is logging off, but before OCX is logging on. Off the top of my head, the servers that have semi-consistent activity (besides the ones mentioned above) are SoS, FA, BG, JQ, and TC. Unfortunately, you kinda play during a dead timezone for both NA and EU; but I'm pretty sure there's a good deal more activity on this side of the pond.

EDIT: Just noticed you mentioned play until 2 pm, which goes right through OCX. So the OCX servers are all good (SoS, FA, BG, JQ, and TC).

EDIT 2: Also just noticed this already had an accepted answer. Please help me, I need sleep but I just can't...