Lich Form auto attack bug

While trying to use lich form I noticed the following bug: I could not pemanently set autoattack for skill #1. Each time I do so it would stay enabled for the duration of the transformation, but after using lich form again, skill 1 would still be reset to autoattack: disabled.

The auto attack in Lich form needs to be enabled everytime you enter the form.This is very annoying bug as I tend to lose a small amount of dps because of this.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There are so many reason you really dont want to do this at least in pvp in pve it would be less of an issue.

Generally its better off not being an auto that repeats for a few reasons.1: To use other skills you would often end up interrupting it which means canceling the auto to cast another skill which waste a tiny mount, but not alot, of lich duration time.2: The bigger reason is for more control so you dont end up spamming those powerful hands into reflects believe it or not even in pve there are tiny few situations where you wouldnt want to be doing autos as lich. In pvp you certainly dont want to be doing that.

If you need max dps from lich autos just hold down the 1 key when you want to cast it only its the same as having the skill be auto repeat. You dont need to tap it over and over just hold it down and the skill will cast as fast as possible without gaps between unless you chose to do another action.

@ZDragon.3046 said:There are so many reason you really dont want to do this at least in pvp in pve it would be less of an issue.

Generally its better off not being an auto that repeats for a few reasons.1: To use other skills you would often end up interrupting it which means canceling the auto to cast another skill which waste a tiny mount, but not alot, of lich duration time.2: The bigger reason is for more control so you dont end up spamming those powerful hands into reflects believe it or not even in pve there are tiny few situations where you wouldnt want to be doing autos as lich. In pvp you certainly dont want to be doing that.

If you need max dps from lich autos just hold down the 1 key when you want to cast it only its the same as having the skill be auto repeat. You dont need to tap it over and over just hold it down and the skill will cast as fast as possible without gaps between unless you chose to do another action.

this is situational and subjective. anet could simply fix this and let everyone decide for themselves if autoattack OFF or ON is best for them.

@trixantea.1230 said:

@ZDragon.3046 said:There are so many reason you really dont want to do this at least in pvp in pve it would be less of an issue.

this is situational and subjective. anet could simply fix this and let everyone decide for themselves if autoattack OFF or ON is best for them.

So long as its optional i would be fine with that but i certainly wouldnt want it to be always default auto attack on is all im saying. That said i dont think this would be something on a priority fix.