GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

To complete the Scarlet armor set (Scarlet Helmet - Scarlet Spaulder - Scarlet Grasp) I would like to see added Boots looking like the Grasp. Call it Scarlet Trample or anything. Currently, there are 0 option available for futuristic looking boots. Having one that do that role and complete the scarlet set would be marvelous. Maguuma Treads do have a x-ray like effect sweeping through the boots.

So I've returned to gw2 this year after a couple years break, and have decided that the wardrobe I've always clothed my necromancer in needs a change, flipping through all the appearances - I've come up with something new I'd like to try out, only to realize I missed the sale of the shoulder item I need to complete my new getup.

Can we have the Raven Mantle back in the gem store I can't survive without it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!----------- jk, but in all seriousness. Could you please add the Raven mantle back into the gem store I would really appreciate it.Also would like to see the Dark Monarch Skyscale skin as I've just unlocked that mount recently.

Elder Dragon and champions skyscale mount skin pack. The list of skins would include:

The models already exist at the least, probably just require a bit of play with the scaling and texture quality.Here is an image that compares most of them to each other (visual purposes only, not scaling).

@"Avatar of Indra.6908" said:Elder Dragon and champions skyscale mount skin pack. The list of skins would include:

The models already exist at the least, probably just require a bit of play with the scaling and texture quality.Here is an image that compares most of them to each other (visual purposes only, not scaling).

Zhaitan as skyscale skin?! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

@"forevergamer.7653" said:CAN WE PLEASE HAVE GATHER TOOLS THAT GIVE BONUS WHILE GATHERING? Like those...

1- https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Firestorm_Logging_Tool2- https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Thunderstrike_Harvesting_Tool3- https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Earthshaker_Mining_Tool

WE'D APPRECIATE VERY MUCH THANK YOU

From Gem Store History it looks like all three will be on sale only during Lunar New Year and Wintersday, which will be around December next time this event is up.

@ShadowCatz.8437 said:

@"forevergamer.7653" said:
CAN WE PLEASE HAVE GATHER TOOLS THAT GIVE BONUS WHILE GATHERING?
Like those...

1-
2-
3-

WE'D APPRECIATE VERY MUCH THANK YOU

From Gem Store History it looks like all three will be on sale only during Lunar New Year and Wintersday, which will be around December next time this event is up.

Then I am DOOMED LOOOOL!!! I hope they consider bringing it earlier. I had those tools on my other acc that I gave away, I'm starting this new one and need to buy again here, these tools are the best.