Message to CMC/Dev team regarding EotM

Strider.7849

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:imo EotM needs a workover and and upgrade to a real map, isn't like magic or sth alike. Wvw is so starved out on content these days anyways.

t1-t3 on EU however have quite high activity overall tho

@ tygathat happens overall quite rare. acutally, idk barely anything about guildfights there in the past year. we had like one day some. then, last saturday, people did a blobVSblob there, which was a trash timing considering weekend has overall a huge playercount, but our population-count is generally bad.Dude I‘m scrimming on edge of the mists 3 times a week 2 hours every evening. I would recommend joining the gvg Discord. The scene is pretty active. I would even say 4 times a week scrims sun, mon, wedn, thurs and blob vs blob on the weekends.GvG discord: discord.gg/uyuPxCN

I just wish they could figure out a way for guilds
on the Same server
to fight..

It could be a good practice for servers to get better and, honestly, if alliances takes place (yeah I know, I am laughing at myself for even suggesting it., ) it would help Alliance guilds to work on helping each other get better.

Tbh the biggest meme was that arenanet introduced with the arena of armistic bastion the solution to the problem, but decided to not support the gvg scene with an insanely small arena. They basically accidentally introduced the best that could've happened to a community that contains 300+ active players, but decided to show them the middlefinger. What a tragedy. Now its probably too late. Let's hope they have thought of something for the expansion.

they could do so much with EotM... if it keeps beeing overflow map, why not start making tournaments there? nobody would burn out since if i understand that right, it means that people from all green borders can enter it - and despite i saw it never full it probably has a map cap too, right?

and even if its not alike, smaller tournaments like maybe 3 day pointgain events or sth alike = one tournament could happen. it's freaking unused space... ofc it would need at least the regular Wvw-map conditions like wxp + reward track progress gain. (that should have happened ages ago anyways :P)

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

ofc it would need at least the regular Wvw-map conditions like wxp + reward track progress gain. (that should have happened ages ago anyways :P)

It has WxP and reward tracks.

It gives tomes of knowledge for regular levels for XP.

The ONLY thing it doesn’t have is A skirmish track.

And people STILL don’t go there.

@Tyga.7056 said:

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:imo EotM needs a workover and and upgrade to a real map, isn't like magic or sth alike. Wvw is so starved out on content these days anyways.

@ tygathat happens overall quite rare. acutally, idk barely anything about guildfights there in the past year. we had like one day some. then, last saturday, people did a blobVSblob there, which was a trash timing considering weekend has overall a huge playercount, but our population-count is generally bad.Dude I‘m scrimming on edge of the mists 3 times a week 2 hours every evening. I would recommend joining the gvg Discord. The scene is pretty active. I would even say 4 times a week scrims sun, mon, wedn, thurs and blob vs blob on the weekends.GvG discord: discord.gg/uyuPxCN

on the Same server
to fight..

It could be a good practice for servers to get better and, honestly, if alliances takes place (yeah I know, I am laughing at myself for even suggesting it., ) it would help Alliance guilds to work on helping each other get better.

Tbh the biggest meme was that arenanet introduced with the arena of armistic bastion the solution to the problem, but decided to not support the gvg scene with an insanely small arena. They basically accidentally introduced the best that could've happened to a community that contains 300+ active players, but decided to show them the middlefinger. What a tragedy. Now its probably too late.
Let's hope they have thought of something for the expansion.
Nope...according to their old update post on world restructure from 2018, Alliances are not going to be in an expansion (or so it wasn't at the time, who knows now.)

"Will I need to buy an Expansion to get into an alliance?No."

Source: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/61986/world-restructuring-update-2#latest

@"Strider Pj.2193" u don't get participation from it or? at least thats what i remember. but yeah, i've been not around it much. i know it has GvGs now and then or appointed blobfights etc, but yeah...

i only think u get WxP as long as your participation is running from regular maps still, but i may have interpreted that wrong. been not around it for months again.

with skirmish track u mean the ppt gain?

about the "fight guilds on your server"... well, we have barely any left, so that's kinda obsolete ^^" one GvG guild, but that's on our link.

@Caitybee.3614 i doubt they knew back then they'd make an expansion. and the Alliances been planned afaik by people not even anymore working for Anet.

/// outside of that, i'm sure it won't require the next expansion to participate IF it comes - which isn't likely. we summarized often enough that Anet probably dropped it for the money reasons.

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:@"Strider Pj.2193" u don't get participation from it or? at least thats what i remember. but yeah, i've been not around it much. i know it has GvGs now and then or appointed blobfights etc, but yeah...

i only think u get WxP as long as your participation is running from regular maps still, but i may have interpreted that wrong. been not around it for months again.

with skirmish track u mean the ppt gain?

about the "fight guilds on your server"... well, we have barely any left, so that's kinda obsolete ^^" one GvG guild, but that's on our link.

@Caitybee.3614 i doubt they knew back then they'd make an expansion. and the Alliances been planned afaik by people not even anymore working for Anet.

/// outside of that, i'm sure it won't require the next expansion to participate IF it comes - which isn't likely. we summarized often enough that Anet probably dropped it for the money reasons.

You don’t get PiPs. So no SKIRMISH track.

But you get world XP and reward track progress. You also get times of knowledge with level gains and reward tracks to allow for leveling toons.

Literally, the only thing you don’t get is PIPs.

@Caitybee.3614 said:

on the Same server
to fight..

Tbh the biggest meme was that arenanet introduced with the arena of armistic bastion the solution to the problem, but decided to not support the gvg scene with an insanely small arena. They basically accidentally introduced the best that could've happened to a community that contains 300+ active players, but decided to show them the middlefinger. What a tragedy. Now its probably too late.
Let's hope they have thought of something for the expansion.
Nope...according to their old update post on world restructure from 2018, Alliances are not going to be in an expansion (or so it wasn't at the time, who knows now.)

"
Will I need to buy an Expansion to get into an alliance?
No."

Source:

That's because we will not need to pay for a feature they never deliver.

@Yasai.3549 said:Replace EBG with EotM problem solved.Never liked EBG and SMC anyway.

The best thing would be a newly designed EoTM or an entirely new map, which hasn't got too many pve elements and cliff edges, to replace the Desert Borderlands, since most servers don't like playing on there anyway.

Even on a former perma T1 EU server here, it's a huge difference to see how people scout or play on there and how other servers focus that Borderland more than others.