Mini Stealth

Coeruleum.9164

@DeceiverX.8361 said:Hot Take: Minis are extra unnecessary visual clutter and shouldn't be allowed in the PvP modes at all.

But outside of competitive modes they're pretty useful and can be used as additional killproofs for raid bosses along with LI and trophies or proof for achievements if a mini is only accessible from achievements.However for WvW they're pretty useless.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Yall are no fun. If minis were to be disabled in WvW I'd hope all the obnoxious infusions and auras would also be disabled then because I'd bet it causes more problems for the server. And there are a lot more people in WvW that look like a Christmas tree than there are players with minis.

I'd be cool with all of the above in every game mode really.

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:Nothing I love more than following the mini of a thief who is shealthed then killing him when he’s visible.

LOL... I did this once on red BL...I kept running into this same DE and kept killing him until he finally messaged me. "How is it you know where I'm going to unstealth EVERY time?"

I kindly replied (because I felt bad after like the 5th kill) with "you might want to try hiding your mini." He just laughed after a looong silence between PMs. Good stuff.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Yall are no fun. If minis were to be disabled in WvW I'd hope all the obnoxious infusions and auras would also be disabled then because I'd bet it causes more problems for the server. And there are a lot more people in WvW that look like a Christmas tree than there are players with minis.

kappa, that is why we use standard models for performance.

@diomache.9246 said:Just disable stealth instead. Minis are cool, stealth isn't.

kappa intensifies