we should have optional footprint (Legendary Weapon)

JUN YANG.4328

Some footfalls are very prominent and others you'd never know a character has a Legendary.

I tend to listen to the news/podcasts while playing (I've never really cared for the sounds even in GW1). I'm not as concerned about them as you are, but understand your concerns.

Maybe if the footfalls would rise up out of the ground for one or two steps like the earth is disturbed by the passing of a powerful object: Frostfang would have icicles shoot up, The Incinerator may have fire, etc.

I know when they launched the 2nd gen legendaries, Rubi talked about how she wanted to get them to alternate red and blue for the footfalls of HOPE, but the game engine wouldn't allow it. Hopefully if they updated the engine, then they would have more flexibility. Like turning off a weapons footfall or coordinating the footfall with the hand they're assigned to.

@Morvran.8265 said:I'd just like to turn them off in general. The skins are nice but the footprints I could do without.

without the footpint there are no reason to craft a legendary. seriously anet made more and more weapon skin look like a legendary. like the new Abyssal fractal, with afterimage effect. vermilion tail feather with aura. they should amend legendary range to become more valuable.