Warrior needs a buff

@Master Ketsu.4569 said:

You'll know they found the right balance when every profession is on Metabattle as a Meta build.Right now, no version of Warrior is Meta.Right now, no version of Warrior is Great.

Metabattle is quite an unreliable source on what is good and bad

What are the reliable sources then? Do they have Warrior in Meta or Great?Does it include Berserker?Does it include core Warrior?

Warrior is in a bad state right now, but using metabattle as a reference doesnt work because it'd unreliable and doesnt reflect the meta.

What is unreliable about Metabattle? Are the builds they post a joke? Are the feedbacks a joke?

What are some reliable PvP or WvW sources for GW2 builds then?

The problem with metabattle is that it's a very clunky site for content creation which results in it being extremely slow to pick up on things that have been well known in Plat+ games sometimes for months. Sometimes metabattle up to snuff until a new balance patch comes out and so the Conquest builds end up being horrendously outdated.

For instance, Renegade bow is actually a well known roamer right now, but metabattle still has it listed as "test" ( Wrong, it's already being used in ATs ) and the build they have for it has multiple inaccuracies.

The problem with meta battle is that the owner of it intentionally denies builds based on personal bias.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@bringlotsofweed.2086 said:I think the warrior is in a decent spot. I just think there is WAY to much aoe going on for them to be effective.

Do you play Warrior?Can't say they in decent spot if all you do is play other professions and KNOW for a fact you going to rekt any Warrior that gets in your way.

Just because the other professions are way too over-tuned, doesn't make Warrior any less decent.Warrior doesn't need buffs, the others need to get shaved.

Yes let's keep going in the nerf things direction cuz feb patch and after has gone so well, pops even worse then it was before, balancing a game by large nurfing sounds great but in reality makes game less fun for most players who then leave. Also the this is fine everything else is OP is literally always the reasoning for every underperforming class, prob is this is anet meaning the class stays comparatively underperforming for years until other classes actually get those shaves.

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

@"bringlotsofweed.2086" said:I think the warrior is in a decent spot. I just think there is WAY to much aoe going on for them to be effective.

Do you play Warrior?Can't say they in decent spot if all you do is play other professions and KNOW for a fact you going to rekt any Warrior that gets in your way.

Just because the other professions are way too over-tuned, doesn't make Warrior any less decent.Warrior doesn't need buffs, the others need to get shaved.

No sense talking to someone like him. Either he's hard trolling or he's that delirious.

Yeah, he says others. Which he could have said everyone but warrior.What makes you think everyone but warrior is overtuned?

Look at it glass half full or nearly full instead of glass half empty or nearly empty.All you do is BUFF warriors and NOW BALANCED.SIMPLEWhy adjust 90% when all that is needed is 10% to be adjusted???

"yeah the other classes (AKA ALL BUT WARRIOR) not balanced, warrior tho, its decent"yeah ok.Warrior doesn't FIT ALL the others, it aint balance.It doesnt fit them because the others are overtuned you say?BUFF THE WARRIOR THEN."nah we want to nerf all the other professions" "we like negative thinking"Why nerf EVERY SINGLE ONE BUT WARRIOR, so much work, so much to change for balance. When all you had to do was....Make WARRIOR GREAT AGAIN by buffing the heck outta them.

This is what Warrior should be like
You want to fight on node with Warrior? You want to fight warrior head on? Ok your death.You want to shoot warrior and kill him from range? Oh wow, warrior death. Thats balance.You fight from distance YOU BEAT warrior. You fight from melee YOU LOSE to warrior. THATS BALANCE.ANY Version of Necro today I'd own ANY VERSION warrior regardless if he wants to fight from distance or in my face. THIS IS NOT BALANCE.Make WARRIORS GREAT AGAIN

Yall so negative, NERF NERF NERF.No bro.BUFF

Negative negative negative. Think positive. Quit complaining about negatives, so many negatives.
Just buff one and all complaining goes away.
NERF aint always the answer.Sometimes...BUFF

....Meanwhile in PvE, Dev "hey we made fractals a bit tougher since everyone does more dps"NERFS incoming to all but warrior because people think NERFS will bring balance."fractals so hard now, please tune down""say what? people said all but warrior was overtuned, hrmmmmm.... now I must do even more work, tuning 90% for balance took a lot outta me, now I gotta tune all these fractals too""I should have listened to the dude saying BUFF not NERF"

In PvP"wow now I see why that guy asked if Mist Champs are too tanky, didn't realize warriors don't do squat to them, and now the ALL BUT WARRIORS are on par with warrior, now we all see why these mist champs are too tanky""should have just BUFFED the warrior, now you gotta make MIST CHAMPS LESS TANKY because you listened to NERFS not BUFF"

You have 90% and you want to say its overtuned?No bro,10% is UNDERTUNED.

The secret to balance is listening to the right people. Go ahead and nerf 'others' like the wrong people suggest.
Game is already built around 'others' "overtuned"
You want to NERF 'others' because they "overtuned"? What about the game "overtuned", oooh now you gotta nerf all that as well.
You want to balance by fixing 90% rather than fixing 10%. Ohhhhh ok I see how you balance things.
Oh wow now the PvE things are overtuned you nerfed 'overtuned'All you had to BUFF warrior to bring balance into the 'others' "overtuned 'PvE aspect overtuned'

Look at Fractals, they the same as when they was when it was just core? Nope, its 'overtuned' now.Just buff the warrior, make the correct decision.

Good greif these 'others' are so "overtuned"NERF em, it will look good in patch notes.

Patch notes makes games #esports, the longer they are, the more #esports they become.It has nothing to do with... game just being good and no patch notes even needed.

"gotta show the boss I'm working hard, I'm going to nerf because I get more patch notes outta nerfing than just buffing the warrior and putting an END to balance""I gotta make anet feel like they will always need me, I can't be like Diablo2, they dont even do balance patches anymore, 3 years into the game they didnt do a single balance patch""I gotta feel always needed, make sure game is never balance, can't listen to this smart guy saying buff warrior, he's just too true""these necros going around like gods, all because the class thats suppose to keep em in check
warriors
are decent""I hate people showing that 5 warriors ownage video because it just goes to SHOW a BALANCED WARRIOR TO NECRO. WARRIOR IS SUPPOSE TO TURN THAT NECRO INTO SARDINES.

.....Oh you arent suppose to stand in front of a necro, they eat you alive.Well if Warriors were BUFFED, OTHER WAY AROUND, that necro knows better than to go face to face with a WARRIOR.THATS THE PROFESSION THAT OWNS THEM. AND THEY ARE BALANCED NOW.

Shroud is very juicy and full of health, aint nobody good at cleaving melee.Oh here we go warrior is balanced, they DESIGNED to cleave in peoples face.

That juicy shroud, gone in seconds, because warrior ate it all. You still want to stand in front of him like you do to everyone else?

Because, as explained earlier, if you buff that 10% (warrior, as you claim it to be) then it now puts it in the category of overperforming, because currently, it still hits hard and can survive well. The issue is that the top performing builds right now (holo, thief, reaper) need to be toned down because they do extreme amounts of damage, and quite consistently. Not sure where you missed that, or if you just ignored it.While it may be easier to just buff X, the outcome could be fatal and could put the game in a more horrible position. Just because something is underperforming doesn't mean it needs a buff. Think outside the box.

@Ghos.1326 warrior DOES need a buff, be it several bug fixes and QoL changes or straight up number bumps@anduriell.6280 I mean sure, warrior can land 13k burst skill, then again holo can land 13k with a healing skill. while stealthed. Warriors attack are rather easy to avoid ( unless they fucking bug ) so when they land they need to hit hard, and right now they honestly dont even hit all that hard.Holo puts more pressure from range then warrior does in melee.

@Ghos.1326 said:@Leonidrex.5649 I agree with the bug fixes and QoL updates. Those are always good, in my book.I still don't agree with warrior needing buffs. Once we nerf the 3-4 main things overperforming, warrior will be in a good spot. It's getting shoved out currently because of those things, though.

Most warriors are used to the fact CC damage did about half the damage then they could use GS to rip through anything with the 50% damage bonus, doesn't work like that anymore.

There's also other ways to deal great amount of damage, but those options are often overlooked/disregarded because if you have no GS or shield, its not viable according to whatever the reason its always used.

People are really attached to the old cheesy Tetherbreaker with lots of evades to spare, in turn you had also Might from it which ridiculously buffed damage.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@bringlotsofweed.2086 said:I think the warrior is in a decent spot. I just think there is WAY to much aoe going on for them to be effective.

Yes let's keep going in the nerf things direction cuz feb patch and after has gone so well, pops even worse then it was before, balancing a game by large nurfing sounds great but in reality makes game less fun for most players who then leave. Also the this is fine everything else is OP is literally always the reasoning for every underperforming class, prob is this is anet meaning the class stays comparatively underperforming for years until other classes actually get those shaves.

It's the Pepega Gw2 PvP Zoomer way, i mean it speaks for itself, you have a bunch of people calling nerfs for Flamethrower Engi, Thief Shortbow 5, Retaliation (:lol:). The rule here now is if it feels any sort of good or fun to play, it's very likely broken and needs to be nerfed. :kekw:

@Ghos.1326 said:

@"bringlotsofweed.2086" said:I think the warrior is in a decent spot. I just think there is WAY to much aoe going on for them to be effective.

No sense talking to someone like him. Either he's hard trolling or he's that delirious.

Yeah, he says others. Which he could have said everyone but warrior.What makes you think everyone but warrior is overtuned?

Look at it glass half full or nearly full instead of glass half empty or nearly empty.All you do is BUFF warriors and NOW BALANCED.SIMPLEWhy adjust 90% when all that is needed is 10% to be adjusted???

"yeah the other classes (AKA ALL BUT WARRIOR) not balanced, warrior tho, its decent"yeah ok.Warrior doesn't FIT ALL the others, it aint balance.It doesnt fit them because the others are overtuned you say?BUFF THE WARRIOR THEN."nah we want to nerf all the other professions" "we like negative thinking"Why nerf EVERY SINGLE ONE BUT WARRIOR, so much work, so much to change for balance. When all you had to do was....Make WARRIOR GREAT AGAIN by buffing the heck outta them.

This is what Warrior should be like
You want to fight on node with Warrior? You want to fight warrior head on? Ok your death.You want to shoot warrior and kill him from range? Oh wow, warrior death. Thats balance.You fight from distance YOU BEAT warrior. You fight from melee YOU LOSE to warrior. THATS BALANCE.ANY Version of Necro today I'd own ANY VERSION warrior regardless if he wants to fight from distance or in my face. THIS IS NOT BALANCE.Make WARRIORS GREAT AGAIN

Yall so negative, NERF NERF NERF.No bro.BUFF

Negative negative negative. Think positive. Quit complaining about negatives, so many negatives.
Just buff one and all complaining goes away.
NERF aint always the answer.Sometimes...BUFF

....Meanwhile in PvE, Dev "hey we made fractals a bit tougher since everyone does more dps"NERFS incoming to all but warrior because people think NERFS will bring balance."fractals so hard now, please tune down""say what? people said all but warrior was overtuned, hrmmmmm.... now I must do even more work, tuning 90% for balance took a lot outta me, now I gotta tune all these fractals too""I should have listened to the dude saying BUFF not NERF"

In PvP"wow now I see why that guy asked if Mist Champs are too tanky, didn't realize warriors don't do squat to them, and now the ALL BUT WARRIORS are on par with warrior, now we all see why these mist champs are too tanky""should have just BUFFED the warrior, now you gotta make MIST CHAMPS LESS TANKY because you listened to NERFS not BUFF"

You have 90% and you want to say its overtuned?No bro,10% is UNDERTUNED.

The secret to balance is listening to the right people. Go ahead and nerf 'others' like the wrong people suggest.
Game is already built around 'others' "overtuned"
You want to NERF 'others' because they "overtuned"? What about the game "overtuned", oooh now you gotta nerf all that as well.
You want to balance by fixing 90% rather than fixing 10%. Ohhhhh ok I see how you balance things.
Oh wow now the PvE things are overtuned you nerfed 'overtuned'All you had to BUFF warrior to bring balance into the 'others' "overtuned 'PvE aspect overtuned'

Look at Fractals, they the same as when they was when it was just core? Nope, its 'overtuned' now.Just buff the warrior, make the correct decision.

Good greif these 'others' are so "overtuned"NERF em, it will look good in patch notes.

Patch notes makes games #esports, the longer they are, the more #esports they become.It has nothing to do with... game just being good and no patch notes even needed.

"gotta show the boss I'm working hard, I'm going to nerf because I get more patch notes outta nerfing than just buffing the warrior and putting an END to balance""I gotta make anet feel like they will always need me, I can't be like Diablo2, they dont even do balance patches anymore, 3 years into the game they didnt do a single balance patch""I gotta feel always needed, make sure game is never balance, can't listen to this smart guy saying buff warrior, he's just too true""these necros going around like gods, all because the class thats suppose to keep em in check
warriors
are decent""I hate people showing that 5 warriors ownage video because it just goes to SHOW a BALANCED WARRIOR TO NECRO. WARRIOR IS SUPPOSE TO TURN THAT NECRO INTO SARDINES.

.....Oh you arent suppose to stand in front of a necro, they eat you alive.Well if Warriors were BUFFED, OTHER WAY AROUND, that necro knows better than to go face to face with a WARRIOR.THATS THE PROFESSION THAT OWNS THEM. AND THEY ARE BALANCED NOW.

Shroud is very juicy and full of health, aint nobody good at cleaving melee.Oh here we go warrior is balanced, they DESIGNED to cleave in peoples face.

That juicy shroud, gone in seconds, because warrior ate it all. You still want to stand in front of him like you do to everyone else?

Because, as explained earlier, if you buff that 10% (warrior, as you claim it to be) then it now puts it in the category of overperforming, because currently,
it still hits hard
and can survive well. The issue is that the top performing builds right now (holo, thief, reaper) need to be toned down because they do extreme amounts of damage, and quite consistently. Not sure where you missed that, or if you just ignored it.While it may be easier to just buff X, the outcome could be fatal and could put the game in a more horrible position. Just because something is underperforming doesn't mean it needs a buff. Think outside the box.

Bro, I know you trolling.Just from reading this line."Warrior.... It still hits hard"

Aint nothing about Warrior and hitting hard is similar.

Those 3 classes you mentioned.Holo Thief ReaperWhy they meta?

Because Warrior, the COUNTER class is in terrible shape.Warrior can't keep them in check, they become metaBalance, its I keep you in check. He keeps me in check. You keep him in check.

Also, I told you, the Mist Champ he's been over tuned too, PvE is overtuned now. You don't go nerfing, you bring things up to par with overtune.

HoT and PoF elite skills and abilities. Overtuned in general. It happens with expansions.All they did was forgot to tune up Warriors.They forgot to give WARRIORS A BUFF that they gave everybody else.

@Shao.7236 said:

@Ghos.1326 said:@Leonidrex.5649 I agree with the bug fixes and QoL updates. Those are always good, in my book.I still don't agree with warrior needing buffs. Once we nerf the 3-4 main things overperforming, warrior will be in a good spot. It's getting shoved out currently because of those things, though.

Most warriors are used to the fact CC damage did about half the damage then they could use GS to rip through anything with the 50% damage bonus, doesn't work like that anymore.

There's also other ways to deal great amount of damage, but those options are often overlooked/disregarded because if you have no GS or shield, its not viable according to whatever the reason its always used.

People are really attached to the old cheesy Tetherbreaker with lots of evades to spare, in turn you had also Might from it which ridiculously buffed damage.

Yes warrior was used to doing half its dps thru cc's ur right about that so this vid cc no damage bs stripped warrior of half its dps as well as the standard dps drop everyone got, warrior relied on doing that half thru cc and now that's gone,no other class did and warrior got zero compensation thru its non damaging skills hense it was easily called that war would be in a weak state. Easy for u to say warrior can do damage if u just learn how to when u dont play the class which is the problem with the mentality of most the players that flick to this game.... lmao who am I kidding no one flicks to gw2 anymore.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Yes warrior was used to doing half its dps thru cc's ur right about that so this vid cc no damage bs stripped warrior of half its dps as well as the standard dps drop everyone got, warrior relied on doing that half thru cc and now that's gone,no other class did and warrior got zero compensation thru its non damaging skills hense it was easily called that war would be in a weak state. Easy for u to say warrior can do damage if u just learn how to when u dont play the class which is the problem with the mentality of most the players that flick to this game.... lmao who am I kidding no one flicks to gw2 anymore.

Hammer is literally designed to do 5k damage after a CC every 3 seconds, yet nobody is bothered to try it but use CC all the time?

I'm having fun and the reactions people have to how stupidly one sided fights can be with it is hilarious.

I made an account entirely dedicated to prove that core gw2 is fine and people on f2p accounts can be competitive.

GreatAxe works too and that's because of how Axe compensates by being stronger than dagger overall in damage.

@Shao.7236 said:

Hammer is literally designed to do 5k damage after a CC every 3 seconds, yet nobody is bothered to try it but use CC all the time?

I'm having fun and the reactions people have to how stupidly one sided fights can be with it is hilarious.

I made an account entirely dedicated to prove that core gw2 is fine and people on f2p accounts can be competitive.

GreatAxe works too and that's because of how Axe compensates by being stronger than dagger overall in damage.

Yeah no ones dying from one 5k skill every 3 seconds unless ur very new cuz after fighting war 3 times a player can easily know how to avoid the cc and that one hard hitting skill, lol cmon. Imagine a weapon having one hard hitting skill and thinking players wont quickly learn to avoid it. Without damage on cc hammer is useless against all but new players except for cc trolling which is definitely not a good way to design a weapon, then again its anet so maybe they think it is.

If they could make Berzerk mode ignore blinds and keep a consistent movement speed buff then I'd be happy. And maybe not have to take every sustain trait in the elite spec line to not blow up the moment I press F1, -300 toughness is just too much of a drawback for a spec designed to be a maniacal attacker. Instead I just die because I'm that much weaker.

@Shao.7236 said:

@Ghos.1326 said:@"Leonidrex.5649" I agree with the bug fixes and QoL updates. Those are always good, in my book.I still don't agree with warrior needing buffs. Once we nerf the 3-4 main things overperforming, warrior will be in a good spot. It's getting shoved out currently because of those things, though.

Balance at about one prof doing a ton of dps and they need tone down.Balance is about one prof or two, keeps you in check.

The Reaper, Thief, they people that fight in your face.The warrior sole job is get in peoples faces and beat crap outta em.

Reaper is suppose to do area damage to people, its not suppose to beat crap outta warriorThief is suppose to hunt down squishies, its an assassin. They suppose to go down quick if you get em and smack em.

Warrior job, to COUNTER thief, bullrush that thief go HAM on him.Warrior job, to COUNTER Reaper, that reaper wants to stand still in middle of everyone doing his thing, WARRIOR suppose to eat him alive.

...Ranger job, immobilize the fuck outta the warrior, which means he can't get in anyone's face, aint nobody he can go HAM on.Reapers eat rangers alive though.Rangers are great against thievesReapers are great against thievesReapers are crap against guardiansReapers are crap against elementalistElementalist is crap against thief.Thats balance.Not everything to do with survivablility and dps. Everything to do with their purpose and are they able to do effectively what they suppose to do. Some classes they counter others like Reaper because of the condi cleanse and healing they keep doing. Some classes counter others because of immense pressure. Some classes counter others because they rely on very nasty quick dps. Others just because they tanky.That's balance

Warrior is suppose to be that tanky class, HITS LIKE A TRUCK, has a lot of pressure.But once you immobilize them, its GG for them.

I looked at some of the skill changes they did. Looks like Warriors pretty much a lot of them have remove immobilze.I don't know what this game is doing.

I mentioned in another thread, core had balance down to a tee, but with HoT and PoF, making some professions do more, eliminating their counters but they still counter others good, thats how balance is broken. Eventually every prof do everything, and it will just be a dps and survivability game.

The bane of expansions, it makes professions do more what they not suppose to do.Look at Everquest, only Druids and Rangers were suppose to track. Now every class can track just as good as Druid/Ranger. 20+ expansions into the game.Bane of expansions. Looks cool when it comes out, a year later,"game does not feel balanced for some reason anymore"

Warrior this skill removes immobilize, so many I see now that have it. Funny. You forgot to BUFF their DPS though, those elite specs others have are even more crazy and Warrior isn't Warrior.

Every other profession is fine, its just Warrior that is bad.Some will say this is my meta, "oh wrong, mine is this" "oh wrong mine is this"At end of Day, everybody has Warrior as unplayable, and those other professions, they make it to Meta sometimes, Warrior makes it to Great NONE OF THE TIMES.

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

@Ghos.1326 said:@"Leonidrex.5649" I agree with the bug fixes and QoL updates. Those are always good, in my book.I still don't agree with warrior needing buffs. Once we nerf the 3-4 main things overperforming, warrior will be in a good spot. It's getting shoved out currently because of those things, though.

Balance at about one prof doing a ton of dps and they need tone down.Balance is about one prof or two, keeps you in check.

The Reaper, Thief, they people that fight in your face.The warrior sole job is get in peoples faces and beat kitten outta em.

Reaper is suppose to do area damage to people, its not suppose to beat kitten outta warriorThief is suppose to hunt down squishies, its an assassin. They suppose to go down quick if you get em and smack em.

Warrior job, to COUNTER thief, bullrush that thief go HAM on him.Warrior job, to COUNTER Reaper, that reaper wants to stand still in middle of everyone doing his thing, WARRIOR suppose to eat him alive.

...Ranger job, immobilize the kitten outta the warrior, which means he can't get in anyone's face, aint nobody he can go HAM on.Reapers eat rangers alive though.Rangers are great against thievesReapers are great against thievesReapers are kitten against guardiansReapers are kitten against elementalistElementalist is kitten against thief.Thats balance.Not everything to do with survivablility and dps. Everything to do with their purpose and are they able to do effectively what they suppose to do. Some classes they counter others like Reaper because of the condi cleanse and healing they keep doing. Some classes counter others because of immense pressure. Some classes counter others because they rely on very nasty quick dps. Others just because they tanky.That's balance

Warrior is suppose to be that tanky class, HITS LIKE A TRUCK, has a lot of pressure.But once you immobilize them, its GG for them.

I looked at some of the skill changes they did. Looks like Warriors pretty much a lot of them have remove immobilze.I don't know what this game is doing.

I mentioned in another thread, core had balance down to a tee, but with HoT and PoF, making some professions do more, eliminating their counters but they still counter others good, thats how balance is broken. Eventually every prof do everything, and it will just be a dps and survivability game.

The bane of expansions, it makes professions do more what they not suppose to do.Look at Everquest, only Druids and Rangers were suppose to track. Now every class can track just as good as Druid/Ranger. 20+ expansions into the game.Bane of expansions. Looks cool when it comes out, a year later,"game does not feel balanced for some reason anymore"

Warrior this skill removes immobilize, so many I see now that have it. Funny. You forgot to BUFF their DPS though, those elite specs others have are even more crazy and Warrior isn't Warrior.

Every other profession is fine, its just Warrior that is bad.Some will say this is my meta, "oh wrong, mine is this" "oh wrong mine is this"At end of Day, everybody has Warrior as unplayable, and
those other professions, they make it to Meta sometimes
Warrior makes it to Great NONE OF THE TIMES.

Issue here is ur talking as if there's a clear vision of the classes and their purpose, but there isnt. The devs tried to do a all classes can do everything approach that failed hard, it left the classes a mess like they all suffer from multiple half baked vision or purposes in one and non worked out lol.The classes need a serious overhaul with a actual vision and purpose for each one before these devs have a chance at even getting close to a somewhat balanced state. 100% balance is impossible with all the variances in gw2 enviously but what it is now is beyond laughable.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Yeah no ones dying from one 5k skill every 3 seconds unless ur very new cuz after fighting war 3 times a player can easily know how to avoid the cc and that one hard hitting skill, lol cmon. Imagine a weapon having one hard hitting skill and thinking players wont quickly learn to avoid it. Without damage on cc hammer is useless against all but new players except for cc trolling which is definitely not a good way to design a weapon, then again its anet so maybe they think it is.

So every plat / legend / known player to die in FFA or ranked are just all bad, got it.

Can you even math? Warrior has at least 6 CC's at once that range from 24 to 6 seconds cooldown, you have a 3 seconds cooldown skill with 1.7k raw damage. Evading without permanent vigor or buffs take 20 seconds to fully recharge, imply that someone that's good would not wait out stability or bait evades with so many cc's to land bursts.

Your excuse is "lol everyone dodge4head" as if the premise of warrior has never been to CC then burst.. LIKE EVERY PROFESSIONS IN THE GAME.

"One hard hitting skill." You mean that potent 5k's every 3 seconds with that many low CD CC's in reach are worst than having your damage scattered across skills that are just as predictable and also have higher cooldowns with requisites such as having lower than 50% health?

Y'all just want your cheese back rather than adapting, the denial is so strong that there's double standards in plain sight.

Btw, minimum 5k, 9k is the highest it can easily go for.

What's next, telling me that a hundred blades is better? Sure is with a "CC" or immobilize, but those are trivial things that only "new" players could ever fall for, according to you which I can't say it enough, it's biased.

@Shao.7236 said:

So every plat / legend / known player to die in FFA or ranked are just all bad, got it.

Can you even math? Warrior has at least 6 CC's at once that range from 24 to 6 seconds cooldown, you have a 3 seconds cooldown skill with 1.7k raw damage. Evading without permanent vigor or buffs take 20 seconds to fully recharge, imply that someone that's good would not wait out stability or bait evades with so many cc's to land bursts.

Your excuse is "lol everyone dodge4head" as if the premise of warrior has never been to CC then burst.. LIKE EVERY PROFESSIONS IN THE GAME.

"One hard hitting skill." You mean that potent 5k's every 3 seconds with that many low CD CC's in reach are worst than having your damage scattered across skills that are just as predictable and also have higher cooldowns with requisites such as having lower than 50% health?

Y'all just want your cheese back rather than adapting, the denial is so strong that there's double standards in plain sight.

Btw, minimum 5k, 9k is the highest it can easily go for.

What's next, telling me that a hundred blades is better? Sure is with a "CC" or immobilize, but those are trivial things that only "new" players could ever fall for, according to you which I can't say it enough, it's biased.

100 blades is gbage too, who the .... designs a skill that requires a boon like quickness and a precursor hard cc to get the skill off in its entirety? The fact it still remains as is is a testament in itself. Yes only a player who's used all their stunbreak or ports would ever eat that war burst if they dont out right avoid it as most should. I'm a solo gold 3/plat 1 player so no where near the top yet I can manage to dummy most warriors by avoiding their very telegraphed and predictable bursts, if I can most should be able to.The cc-no damage nerf on all classes is a stupid and lazy as a blanket dps nerf across all classes. We can sit here and argue but what's the point when things are so bad u can have the same 2 players on ur team 3 matches in a row that arnt even duo qing lol. Games pretty much done and its population is a awesome testament to the feb patch that most forum warriors touted as "amazing"

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:If they could make Berzerk mode ignore blinds and keep a consistent movement speed buff then I'd be happy. And maybe not have to take every sustain trait in the elite spec line to not blow up the moment I press F1, -300 toughness is just too much of a drawback for a spec designed to be a maniacal attacker. Instead I just die because I'm that much weaker.

I heard its condi meta, so that -300 toughness should not matter, right?

@Shao.7236 said:

To add on to that, pre-feb patch might makes right also healed for stupid amounts of health per might gained, basically being a defense line Adrenal health. Paired with all the crazy might gain and damage they did as well.

I've recently started trying to PVP again in order to work my way up to the new PvP Legendary. I must say warrior is in such a bad spot it hurts. You are not competitive at all. Warrior needs a significant buff if it is to have any chance in this or any other meta.It's a bad sign if a class being on a team is a pretty strong sign that said team will lose.

@Harper.4173 said:I've recently started trying to PVP again in order to work my way up to the new PvP Legendary. I must say warrior is in such a bad spot it hurts. You are not competitive at all. Warrior needs a significant buff if it is to have any chance in this or any other meta.It's a bad sign if a class being on a team is a pretty strong sign that said team will lose.

The reason Warrior isn't doing great currently is not because of Warrior.The over-performing ones need to be toned down.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

The Reaper, Thief, they people that fight in your face.The warrior sole job is get in peoples faces and beat kitten outta em.

Reaper is suppose to do area damage to people, its not suppose to beat kitten outta warriorThief is suppose to hunt down squishies, its an assassin. They suppose to go down quick if you get em and smack em.

...Ranger job, immobilize the kitten outta the warrior, which means he can't get in anyone's face, aint nobody he can go HAM on.Reapers eat rangers alive though.Rangers are great against thievesReapers are great against thievesReapers are kitten against guardiansReapers are kitten against elementalistElementalist is kitten against thief.Thats balance.Not everything to do with survivablility and dps. Everything to do with their purpose and are they able to do effectively what they suppose to do. Some classes they counter others like Reaper because of the condi cleanse and healing they keep doing. Some classes counter others because of immense pressure. Some classes counter others because they rely on very nasty quick dps. Others just because they tanky.That's balance

Every other profession is fine, its just Warrior that is bad.Some will say this is my meta, "oh wrong, mine is this" "oh wrong mine is this"At end of Day, everybody has Warrior as unplayable, and
those other professions, they make it to Meta sometimes
Warrior makes it to Great NONE OF THE TIMES.

Issue here is ur talking as if there's a clear vision of the classes and their purpose, but there isnt. The devs tried to do a all classes can do everything approach that failed hard, it left the classes a mess like they all suffer from multiple half baked vision or purposes in one and non worked out lol.The classes need a serious overhaul with a actual vision and purpose for each one before these devs have a chance at even getting close to a somewhat balanced state. 100% balance is impossible with all the variances in gw2 enviously but what it is now is beyond laughable.

What, you don't like the fact that ELEMENTALIST is a sword using melee in PvE and a support heal bot in PvP?Or that NECROMANCER is actually just a scythe wielding warrior in every game mode?