The upcoming spec for ele shown in as the new fractal boss is amazing!

anduriell.6280

@Kodama.6453 said:

@Konrad Curze.5130 said:lol your face of dissapointment when the elite turns out to not be anything like it will be priceless

OP might actually be trolling.He made the same thread in the ranger sub forum and even said that his might be a new warrior elite spec in the warrior sub forum.

Calling me a troll is a little bit derogatory, don't you think?

I firmly think the new fractal boss can be the new ranger spec. But as some peeps have pointed out the boss uses light armor and also most of the skills have strong elementalist vibes, as such i like to entertain it could be also showing the new spec for elementalist.

Yes it shows double sword and Weaver already has sword, still it doesn't mean new spec can't get double sword. Also i've seen threads requesting proper pets for the elementalist maybe Anet has listen. I personally think an ele with pets is kinda uninspired but this one looks cool.

After the last reduction in workforce is sensible to think Anet would preffer to use they development time in a more efficient way and use existing animations for multiple purposes and because the new model is a human it would be easier to adapt to players toons than if it would be another kind of model.

@anduriell.6280 said:

@"Konrad Curze.5130" said:lol your face of dissapointment when the elite turns out to not be anything like it will be priceless

OP might actually be trolling.He made the same thread in the ranger sub forum and even said that his might be a new warrior elite spec in the warrior sub forum.

Calling me a troll is a little bit derogatory, don't you think?

I firmly think the new fractal boss can be the new ranger spec. But as some peeps have pointed out the boss uses light armor and also most of the skills have strong elementalist vibes, as such i like to entertain it could be also showing the new spec for elementalist.

Yes it shows double sword and Weaver already has sword, still it doesn't mean new spec can't get double sword. Also i've seen threads requesting proper pets for the elementalist maybe Anet has listen. I personally think an ele with pets is kinda uninspired but this one looks cool.

After the last reduction in workforce is sensible to think Anet would preffer to use they development time in a more efficient way and use existing animations for multiple purposes and because the new model is a human it would be easier to adapt to players toons than if it would be another kind of model.

My apologies if that hasn't been your intention.

I can see why you came up with the idea of it being a ranger elite spec or an elementalist elite spec, but what threw me off was that you were mentioning that you can see this as a pretty cool warrior elite spec.Absolutely nothing about that boss says "warrior". They can already wield dual swords, the boss is wearing light armor instead of heavy, the whole elemental and animal thematics... there is nothing that points in the direction of warrior.

That was the point where I thought "this guy might actually just be trolling". Maybe you can explain to me how you came to that thought.

I still don't see a chance that this is an elite spec, tho. Giving elementalist a dual sword elite spec right after the last spec getting mainhand sword is weird and I don't see them doing it and I also doubt that they would give ranger offhand sword after giving you dagger, these weapons are just too similar.

@"Kodama.6453" said:That was the point where I thought "this guy might actually just be trolling". Maybe you can explain to me how you came to that thought.

No worries is fine, it's difficult to know the intentions in written text.

The warrior thread comment was just a couple of lines where i followed by my actual idea of what could be done for the warrior. The context there was it was an cheeky note as i knew you already knew about this threads, obviously the new fractal boss doesn't seem like a warrior. You obviously took it as a serious comment and for that i'm sorry.

About the double sword for elementalist yes it would be weird but possible.

About the ranger, offhand sword would bring power set in opposition to the condi set that dagger is for the ranger. I see how it would be logical to have that weapon.