Warrior needs a buff

@Fueki.4753 said:

@"Harper.4173" said:I've recently started trying to PVP again in order to work my way up to the new PvP Legendary. I must say warrior is in such a bad spot it hurts. You are not competitive at all. Warrior needs a significant buff if it is to have any chance in this or any other meta.It's a bad sign if a class being on a team is a pretty strong sign that said team will lose.

The reason Warrior isn't doing great currently is
not
because of Warrior.The over-performing ones need to be toned down.

It absolutely ís because of warrior. The "over-performing ones" are the only ones who are performing at a proper level. We already got major power dip with the mega-patch, and it was a horrible failure, lets not double down on power dip.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@"Harper.4173" said:I've recently started trying to PVP again in order to work my way up to the new PvP Legendary. I must say warrior is in such a bad spot it hurts. You are not competitive at all. Warrior needs a significant buff if it is to have any chance in this or any other meta.It's a bad sign if a class being on a team is a pretty strong sign that said team will lose.

not

It absolutely
ís
because of warrior. The "over-performing ones" are the only ones who are performing at a proper level. We already got major power dip with the mega-patch, and it was a horrible failure, lets not double down on power dip.

They absolutely need to double dip on power damage at the same time as they also massively nerf bunker sustain.There is literally no point in even trying to play PvP properly when you die in few seconds anyway.Arenanet net definitely needs to reduce the creep instead of piling it on and on.

@Fueki.4753 said:

not

It absolutely
ís
because of warrior. The "over-performing ones" are the only ones who are performing at a proper level. We already got major power dip with the mega-patch, and it was a horrible failure, lets not double down on power dip.

They absolutely need to double dip on power damage
at the same time
as they also massively nerf bunker sustain.There is literally no point in even trying to play PvP properly when you die in few seconds
anyway.
Arenanet net definitely needs to reduce the creep instead of piling it on and on.

The problem is were long past the stage of power creep. Were in a power dip stage. All builds (including the "overperforming" ones) are now weaker than any build that has ever existed in GW2 before. Were already too low, we dont need to make it lower.

@"UNOwen.7132" said:The problem is were long past the stage of power creep. Were in a power dip stage. All builds (including the "overperforming" ones) are now weaker than any build that has ever existed in GW2 before. Were already too low, we dont need to make it lower.You realize yourself that that's wrong, right?

The "top" builds still are far above what pre-HoT had to offer.You just don't notice it because Arenanet forgot to (or purposely didn't) nerf sustain in February and too many players started bunkering up.But if you are taking a "top" build and use it against a players with reasonable defences, you can down that player in few seconds.That shouldn't happen. For PvP to be healthy, the opponents needs to have a chance to properly fight back.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@"UNOwen.7132" said:The problem is were long past the stage of power creep. Were in a power dip stage. All builds (including the "overperforming" ones) are now
weaker than any build that has ever existed in GW2 before
. Were already too low, we dont need to make it lower.You realize yourself that that's wrong, right?

I realise its right.

The "top" builds still are far above what pre-HoT had to offer.

Theyre not, nor are they even close. Take D/P thief for example. Top tier class, you need one in every team. Its so much worse than pre-HoT D/P thief. The backstab does at best half the damage, your autos do probably less than half, and your pressure is just unfathomably worse. Nothing is on the level of Cele Ele or Cele Engineer right now. Even Grenade Holo is a mere shoddy fascimile of cele engineer, featuring less damage, far less survivability, less utility and only mobility as an actual advantage.

You just don't notice it because Arenanet forgot to (or purposely didn't) nerf sustain in February and too many players started bunkering up.

No I dont notice it because its not true.

But if you are taking a "top" build and use it against a players with reasonable defences, you can down that player in few seconds.

Not really. Hell, most "bunker" builds arent bunkering up. Theyre glass cannon builds. Turns out even glass cannons can survive endlessly against how low damage is now.

That shouldn't happen. For PvP to be healthy, the opponents needs to have a chance to properly fight back.

And they had that chance pre-patch. However for PvP to be healthy, you also need to be able to kill opponents without outnumbering them. That is no longer the case. Damage is too low. We need to increase it.

Theyre not, nor are they even close. Take D/P thief for example. Top tier class, you need one in every team. Its
so
much worse than pre-HoT D/P thief. The backstab does at best half the damage, your autos do probably less than half, and your pressure is just unfathomably worse. Nothing is on the level of Cele Ele or Cele Engineer right now. Even Grenade Holo is a mere shoddy fascimile of cele engineer, featuring less damage, far less survivability, less utility and only mobility as an actual advantage.

No profession should be able to pump out the kind of damage that most builds could pump out pre-feb patch. It was unhealthy and unintuitive.

It is true, some defenses on some things were untouched, and were only recently nerfed (example rev)

Not really. Hell, most "bunker" builds arent bunkering up. Theyre glass cannon builds. Turns out even glass cannons can survive endlessly against how low damage is now.

This is because they've removed the amulets for bunker builds to happen. The issue with bunkers before, and in general, is when that bunker also has high damage and high mobility. No bunker should have both of those on top of their crazy high sustain.Also, this is false. The only things that can survive using zerk-like stats are those with many blocks/evades/invulns/high defensive boon uptime/cleanses/etc. Even then, when they pop all of that, they still die really quick.

That shouldn't happen. For PvP to be healthy, the opponents needs to have a chance to properly fight back.

Agreed 100%, when things die in literally 2 attacks, it's just boring. There is no skill in that, it's basically "did you dodge, and if you didn't, did you dodge all of the other possible attacks that can burst you down really quickly, only to save for that other thing that bursts you down quickly". What kind of skill is that?

And they had that chance pre-patch. However for PvP to be healthy, you also need to be able to kill opponents without outnumbering them. That is no longer the case. Damage is too low. We need to increase it.

They didn't have that chance pre-feb patch. The only thing that actually did was warrior, and that was mainly because of signet heal being 300+ hp healing passively per second, which is stupid, might makes right giving you 100+ healing per might stack, while being able to easily stack might with all of the traits it ran on a mostly offensive trait line, which is also stupid. If you want that kind of defense, you should run a defensive trait line. Literally before the patch, a Warrior didn't need a defensive trait line to be just as defensive as they were if they ran the Defense trait line, the line that actually focuses on defense. So what you had was Warriors being able to run full offense, while also gaining defensive properties from 2 sources, one being a passive heal slot and the other being an offense focused trait line, which resulted in them being able to hit 5k bull's charge, 10k+ arcing slice, 7k+ whirlwinds (while also having evade frames) etc etc.

Even support focused firebrands could pump out major direct and burning damage with little to no cost in sustain, they could run jack of all trades build and do better than builds that chose to focus on one kind of role.

I agree with one thing you say here. People should be able to kill opponents without outnumbering them. But raising damage doesn't help that. It only brings back powercreep. There are still a few things that actually need their damage lowered, as they were missed with the nerf of the feb 2020 patch. Once that happens, many things will inadvertently be buffed without actually bumping up numbers or reworking things on their skills, so you'll start to see things come back as the overperforming things currently are brought down to acceptable levels. This doesn't apply to just damage too: defensive things can still be looked at for a few things as well, so that they don't overperform after damage on the other things is brought down.

All in all, damage is not too low. thieves still being able to hit 5k+ on a single stealth attack with no real drawback is still pretty hard hitting, especially to those with lower health pools. I think the issue is you may be used to everything hitting way too hard (example my hammer 2 on scrapper hit someone for 10k, 10k!! 6s cd pre-patch btw). The reality is it wasn't healthy and it needed to go.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@UNOwen.7132 said:The problem is were long past the stage of power creep. Were in a power dip stage. All builds (including the "overperforming" ones) are now
weaker than any build that has ever existed in GW2 before
. Were already too low, we dont need to make it lower.You realize yourself that that's wrong, right?

I realise its right.

The "top" builds still are far above what pre-HoT had to offer.

Theyre not, nor are they even close. Take D/P thief for example. Top tier class, you need one in every team. Its
so
much worse than pre-HoT D/P thief. The backstab does at best half the damage, your autos do probably less than half, and your pressure is just unfathomably worse. Nothing is on the level of Cele Ele or Cele Engineer right now. Even Grenade Holo is a mere shoddy fascimile of cele engineer, featuring less damage, far less survivability, less utility and only mobility as an actual advantage.

You just don't notice it because Arenanet forgot to (or purposely didn't) nerf sustain in February and too many players started bunkering up.

But if you are taking a "top" build and use it against a players with reasonable defences, you can down that player in few seconds.

And they had that chance pre-patch. However for PvP to be healthy, you also need to be able to kill opponents
without
outnumbering them. That is no longer the case. Damage is too low. We need to increase it.

Honestly man I hear u, unfortunately the game state and playstyles u prefer are no longer the direction this games going in unfortunately. I agree with u that it was more fun pre feb patch where to be hight sustain or tanky u had to build for it and even then in outnumbered ud drop fast to hight spikes from a couple sources not this a class can stall a 1v2 for over a minute with those very tanks bursting as much as the glass burst specs lmao at least before feb patch to be near that tanky ur damage would suffer comparatively. Aperantly a lot agree with u and I as well as I've never in 7 yrs seen pvp in such a low populated state, had 2 of the same non duo q players in 3 matches in a row on my team, that's very bad. Defenitely dont take the word of the 10 forum posters left in these pvp forums, over half are spending 90% of their time on the forum constantly complaining about thief and asking for nerfs to everything but its name. Move on to a mmo that has the pvp playstyle u enjoy and leave gw2 pvp to the scraps left that likes it this way cuz it's only gonna get more barren over time.

so

No profession should be able to pump out the kind of damage that most builds could pump out pre-feb patch. It was unhealthy and unintuitive.

"Unhealthy" you could maybe argue (though I would already disagree there) but "unintuitive"? Whats unintuitive about a backstab actually doing a lot of damage? If anything the word Id use for that is "intuitive".

It is true, some defenses on some things were untouched, and were only recently nerfed (example rev)

His point was that supposedly builds are still ahead of pre-HoT times and that I supposedly didnt notice it because some werent nerfed. The problem is theyre far behind pre-HoT times, and I did notice that.

This is because they've removed the amulets for bunker builds to happen. The issue with bunkers before, and in general, is when that bunker also has high damage and high mobility. No bunker should have both of those on top of their crazy high sustain.

Not really, you can still get demolishers, marauders and hell, Paladins is still available. But no one uses them. Its all Berserkers. Even pre-patch you at least saw marauders, but now damage is so low that you both cant afford to reduce your damage, and picking anything but berserkers is also entirely pointless.

Also, this is false. The only things that can survive using zerk-like stats are those with many blocks/evades/invulns/high defensive boon uptime/cleanses/etc. Even then, when they pop all of that, they still die really quick.

No, everyone can. Every single power sidenoder uses berserkers right now. There is just no reason not to. Hell, Core Grenadier uses Berserkers, and their defense is low (since you basically dont have any blocks at all), and even playing that I dont feel threatened unless its a 2v1.

Agreed 100%, when things die in literally 2 attacks, it's just boring. There is no skill in that, it's basically "did you dodge, and if you didn't, did you dodge all of the other possible attacks that can burst you down really quickly, only to save for that other thing that bursts you down quickly". What kind of skill is that?

There is a lot of skill in very high damage games actually. Just look at things like SamSho. If the damage is very high, that means mistakes are costly. Fights become a dance of trying to bait out the enemies defenses while perfectly managing your own. Its very nice. On the other hand, whats the skill in "just use everything you have off cooldown and still dont kill the enemy until your thief pops around and gives you that bit of extra damage needed"?

And they had that chance pre-patch. However for PvP to be healthy, you also need to be able to kill opponents
without
outnumbering them. That is no longer the case. Damage is too low. We need to increase it.

They didn't have that chance pre-feb patch. The only thing that actually did was warrior, and that was mainly because of signet heal being 300+ hp healing passively per second, which is stupid, might makes right giving you 100+ healing per might stack, while being able to easily stack might with all of the traits it ran on a mostly offensive trait line, which is also stupid. If you want that kind of defense, you should run a defensive trait line. Literally before the patch, a Warrior didn't need a defensive trait line to be just as defensive as they were if they ran the Defense trait line, the line that actually focuses on defense. So what you had was Warriors being able to run full offense, while also gaining defensive properties from 2 sources, one being a passive heal slot and the other being an offense focused trait line, which resulted in them being able to hit 5k bull's charge, 10k+ arcing slice, 7k+ whirlwinds (while also having evade frames) etc etc.

Ill get into why thats wrong in a bit, but just look at the start. If the pre-patch meta didnt give you a chance to fight back, as you said, then passive healing like that wouldnt be particularly helpful. It takes a long time for it to match any instant healing skill. Like take thieves withdraw. Instant 4800 healing pre-patch. If you truly had no chance to fight back, that would be a lot more helpful than 500 healing per second, which would take 9 seconds at least to even match it. The only way picking it wouldve made sense, is if fights went long enough, and you had enough of a chance to fight back, for that passive healing to add up. And well, that was exactly the case. Hence why everyone had the chance. At the top level, a 1v1 would take 30 seconds to a minute, but it would end. Thats good.

Even support focused firebrands could pump out major direct and burning damage with little to no cost in sustain, they could run jack of all trades build and do better than builds that chose to focus on one kind of role.

Eh, supports always do damage, otherwise they become unpickable. Firebrand didnt do that much damage either, but it was good at supporting so.

I agree with one thing you say here. People should be able to kill opponents without outnumbering them. But raising damage doesn't help that. It only brings back powercreep. There are still a few things that actually need their damage lowered, as they were missed with the nerf of the feb 2020 patch. Once that happens, many things will inadvertently be buffed without actually bumping up numbers or reworking things on their skills, so you'll start to see things come back as the overperforming things currently are brought down to acceptable levels. This doesn't apply to just damage too: defensive things can still be looked at for a few things as well, so that they don't overperform after damage on the other things is brought down.

Raising damage absolutely helps that. See, right now all damage is at least 20-30% below the lowest it had ever been in GW2 history. Power Creep is not even a relevant concern right now. We have a much, much bigger concern. Power Dip. Its the reverse of power creep, only much worse. Right now, the meta is neither fun nor skillful, because damage is too low. No one ever dies without outnumbering. This means youre encouraged to just spam everything off cooldown and you can make endless mistakes, and you just dont die. Reducing damage when already no one ever dies is unbelievably stupid. We need to increase damage, to have a skillful and fun meta once more.

All in all, damage is not too low. thieves still being able to hit 5k+ on a single stealth attack with no real drawback is still pretty hard hitting, especially to those with lower health pools. I think the issue is you may be used to everything hitting way too hard (example my hammer 2 on scrapper hit someone for 10k, 10k!! 6s cd pre-patch btw). The reality is it wasn't healthy and it needed to go.

Damage is far too low. Thieves hit 5k at most on backstab, and usually its 4k or less if its not on a pure glass cannon with all shields down. Thats very very little. Now of course, thief isnt supposed to ever win a 1v1, so their damage being that low isnt too relevant (and its enough for +1ing), but its not just thief. Im not worried of facing any class in a 1v1, because I know they cant kill me, just like I cant kill them. Were both just wasting time until one of us gets outnumbered.

Its so bad that even in the MOTA, the highest profile PvP tournament we had (not that means much mind you), when a ranger and an engineer found themselves around tranquility on their own, knowing full well that neither of them would be getting any reinforcements, they decided to just synchronise their dances, because fighting was literally pointless. And these werent bunkers. These were damage builds. But they couldnt kill each other in a 1v1, so dancing is whta they went for.

Yeah people should be dying without outnumbering them.Right now Warrior struggles to even kill a Mist Champion.You need to take into factor the PvE aspect and right now PvE is in line with Great or Meta builds. Warrior doesn't have a single build in either of those categories.It needs a buff period.

Preferably in the DPS department, and berserker.

If I want bunker build, I certainly did not choose to play Warrior for that.Core warrior was never a bunker build too.

Bunker guardians (untouchable at times plus healing)Bunker Elementalist (insane healing)Bunker engineer (autoresponse aka immunity to condis)

But bunker warrior, yeah ok.I have no idea where that came from.

"we made a SPELLBREAKER", whose dumb idea was this, and with a warrior?

Warrior does not need numerical changes like people seem to assume, it needs functionality changes. No one complained before cause it had damage to cover for its bugged up traitlines and skills that did fuck all. The defense and arms traitlines are total garbage. The defense mid row does nothing the best trait there is to take the + power from toughness the other two are 300 cd power damage 100% reduction and a mace trait that works only for mace skills( didn't get a touch up like the other weapon traits gj anet) and the fun part is that the cc duration increase doesn't work for the burst skill lol. Arms doesn't know if it is for condition builds or power builds and that trait with the dual wield that gives attack speed does not stack with quickness or with the bonus from Berserk, bam best grandmaster trait ever man.If you want to run a fighting warrior (LOL) you need Discipline, doesn't matter which build it is, if you want to do any damage you need it in PVE and PVP every single build needs it.All the changes and reworks on warrior have backtracked on their ideas from previous patches and it left it a jumbled mess. Remember the rework on berserker it was supposed to do allot of damage but lose allot defense, fun stuff they nerfed the damage and left the lose the defense part, that is also contradictory to the RP idea of berserker being a unflinching mad man that ignores wounds and jumps directly into the fire, currently you have to play it like a chess master and predict what will happen, instead of running in and yelling and smacking people without care.There are several threads in the Warrior forum about bugged or non functional skills and traits if anyone wants to add something.

@Vancho.8750 said:Warrior does not need numerical changes like people seem to assume, it needs functionality changes. No one complained before cause it had damage to cover for its bugged up traitlines and skills that did kitten all. The defense and arms traitlines are total garbage. The defense mid row does nothing the best trait there is to take the + power from toughness the other two are 300 cd power damage 100% reduction and a mace trait that works only for mace skills( didn't get a touch up like the other weapon traits gj anet) and the fun part is that the cc duration increase doesn't work for the burst skill lol. Arms doesn't know if it is for condition builds or power builds and that trait with the dual wield that gives attack speed does not stack with quickness or with the bonus from Berserk, bam best grandmaster trait ever man.If you want to run a fighting warrior (LOL) you need Discipline, doesn't matter which build it is, if you want to do any damage you need it in PVE and PVP every single build needs it.All the changes and reworks on warrior have backtracked on their ideas from previous patches and it left it a jumbled mess. Remember the rework on berserker it was supposed to do allot of damage but lose allot defense, fun stuff they nerfed the damage and left the lose the defense part, that is also contradictory to the RP idea of berserker being a unflinching mad man that ignores wounds and jumps directly into the fire, currently you have to play it like a chess master and predict what will happen, instead of running in and yelling and smacking people without care.There are several threads in the Warrior forum about bugged or non functional skills and traits if anyone wants to add something.

Yeah exactly with berserker.Berserker is actually fun to play, it just doesn't do squat though.It needs a BUFF

@uberkingkong.8041 said:

@Vancho.8750 said:Warrior does not need numerical changes like people seem to assume, it needs functionality changes. No one complained before cause it had damage to cover for its bugged up traitlines and skills that did kitten all. The defense and arms traitlines are total garbage. The defense mid row does nothing the best trait there is to take the + power from toughness the other two are 300 cd power damage 100% reduction and a mace trait that works only for mace skills( didn't get a touch up like the other weapon traits gj anet) and the fun part is that the cc duration increase doesn't work for the burst skill lol. Arms doesn't know if it is for condition builds or power builds and that trait with the dual wield that gives attack speed does not stack with quickness or with the bonus from Berserk, bam best grandmaster trait ever man.If you want to run a fighting warrior (LOL) you need Discipline, doesn't matter which build it is, if you want to do any damage you need it in PVE and PVP every single build needs it.All the changes and reworks on warrior have backtracked on their ideas from previous patches and it left it a jumbled mess. Remember the rework on berserker it was supposed to do allot of damage but lose allot defense, fun stuff they nerfed the damage and left the lose the defense part, that is also contradictory to the RP idea of berserker being a unflinching mad man that ignores wounds and jumps directly into the fire, currently you have to play it like a chess master and predict what will happen, instead of running in and yelling and smacking people without care.There are several threads in the Warrior forum about bugged or non functional skills and traits if anyone wants to add something.

Yeah exactly with berserker.Berserker is actually fun to play, it just doesn't do squat though.It needs a BUFFIt needs a functionality rework again, not a buff it already does bullshit damage when you stack it properly, but it gets winded fast after it does its combo and it just does hit and run, if this is the supposed play style it is better to run Shiro rev or Thief. Also why every speck on warrior ends up on the side node like wtf, one elite is enough for that you don't need 3 speck of the same class doing the same thing, change berserker to a teamfighter or smth idk anymore what is the purpose of it (for anyone that says PVE speck F words for you).

@"uberkingkong.8041" spellbreaker is awesome as an "idea". and it exists in many games, a warrior that specializes in dealing with mages.but its gw2 and we dont have mages and the closest thing we have is boons, so all it does is strip a boon on CC and boon rip on dagger and they called it a day. Kinda shame. Wish they made them more nimble and focused somehow on dealing with boons differently.Example, attack that marks a target, targets boons are frozen in time ( he cant gain boons OR lose them, and those that he had dont expire ) target takes bonus damage per boon. Cool things like that.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:@"uberkingkong.8041" spellbreaker is awesome as an "idea". and it exists in many games, a warrior that specializes in dealing with mages.but its gw2 and we dont have mages and the closest thing we have is boons, so all it does is strip a boon on CC and boon rip on dagger and they called it a day. Kinda shame. Wish they made them more nimble and focused somehow on dealing with boons differently.Example, attack that marks a target, targets boons are frozen in time ( he cant gain boons OR lose them, and those that he had dont expire ) target takes bonus damage per boon. Cool things like that.

Spellbreaker sounds more of a Guardian build than a Warrior build, Firebrand isn't a warrior build either.

This is what I mentioned in one of the threads,New Expansion I believe,https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/114461/new-expansion-worries#latest

You have a GW2 profession built to do dps, thats what Warrior is designed to do, matter of fact they was so good, you had groups 1 mesmer 4 warriors for fastest speed runs.Now they cross over warrior being a DPS to a TANK

Guardian is actually THE TANK.Back then MANY MANY GW2 pvp had bunkers, and when people think bunkers back then, its a Guardian.

They are not staying in their lane with professions, everytime a new expansion comes out.Looky here, warriors are the big buffers.Looky here, thief monk is insane at healingLooky here, ranger warden has some kind of pet that likes to take all the damage and is a insane tank, this ghost pet eats all the Lich dps like its nothin.

Bad bad bad.They need to stay in there lane.Warriors needs to STAY DPS

If we just going to make anybody do anything, just get rid of professions, let people randomly decide I want to be a healer, I'll change my profession to this. Done.I didn't pick a Warrior to do ZERO damage, can't even kill a Mist Champion properly, and all I do is tank. I PICKED TO DPS. TO RUN OVER Necros standing stillI'd pick a GUARDIAN if I wanted to do bunker in PvP.

Buff the warrior, and by that I mean, the Berserker.Berserkers are not no tanks either.

I've just tried a condi Berserker Longbow + Sword/Torch (Arms/Disc/Bers) in unranked arena and omg: dmg is just insane for a ranged weapon and the playstyle is super relaxing and can't be easier. All you have to do is to hit people with your LB, that's it. Don't forget your Smoldering Arrow's Blind x 3, when you need some defense or a breath for your team mates. You will 1vs 1 any Ranger power LB with easy or Thief with a Rifle. Other ranged weapons can't come even close with exception of super bursty Mesmer's GS. Auto attack burning doing more then 1.2 k dmg per hit lol + Fan of Fire burning for 7 to 8k every 4 seconds.I've finally found a profession and a spec that doesn't require much effort. Perfect for late nights, when i barely keep my eyes opened. You are a bit squishy, yes, but who cares as long as dmg is high and you don't have to stay in a melee range. I barely swap to Sword/Torch for even higher dmg when i am sure that i can survive that 7 seconds before i get back to LB. Perfect for lazy players.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@bringlotsofweed.2086 said:I think the warrior is in a decent spot. I just think there is WAY to much aoe going on for them to be effective.

Do you play Warrior?Can't say they in decent spot if all you do is play other professions and KNOW for a fact you going to rekt any Warrior that gets in your way.

Just because the other professions are way too over-tuned, doesn't make Warrior any less decent.Warrior doesn't need buffs, the others need to get shaved.

Yes let's keep going in the nerf things direction cuz feb patch and after has gone so well, pops even worse then it was before, balancing a game by large nurfing sounds great but in reality makes game less fun for most players who then leave. Also the this is fine everything else is OP is literally always the reasoning for every underperforming class, prob is this is anet meaning the class stays comparatively underperforming for years until other classes actually get those shaves.

Actually both sides need to be looked at, u cant only buff bufg buff cause it will make other players QQ and want their classes buffed and its snowball buffin everything, look to where that leaded us...over time.By the other hand nerf after nerf is bad thing as well.....

Some need to go up other down other need smal tunning and imprtovements more than dammage boost to carry player, for erxample Hammer on Warrior needs improvements, besides a litle bit more damage on the CC skills they need effects trough KD and KB, i would says make those KD and KB skills similiar to how they worked in Gw1 Warrior skills, if target blocks this happens, if target does nothing skill normal effect happens... those thing were part of what made the pvp backthere really interesring.

[ Has been playing Power Berserker this entire time with little to no issues ]

Only thing they need to fix is headbutt doing 4.5 damage if you eat stability to use it, and probably a very slight damage increase to bursts associated with berserker.. Give it a standalone damage modifier for headbutt that consumes stability. Core and Spellbreaker are fine.

A surprising amount of people want oneshot metas back when prior to the last patch warriors had to be on here constantly defending why they could Arcing you for 11k. Ever since that patch I have gotten absolutely no whine from people getting wiped. I'd like it to stay that way. If it means I need to just play better, so be it lmao.