Tower down [bug]

please please and please can anyone help me with the god dammn tower down mission it still stuck in the second tower and tonn wont move anywhere i tried many things to fix it but nothing works, so i can not finish the god dammn mission and when i contacted the support they told me:(( Thank you for reporting this to us. If you have not updated or patched your game client, please do so. Unfortunately, we are unable to force rewards or story progress. We currently do not have the tools to do so. The tower down story cannot be forced into completion. I wish there was a way for me to force rewards / story completion, so you can enjoy the game without difficulty. Sadly, customer support has no control over bugs in the game. Customer support also does not have control over what choices the developers make with the game. I do want to make sure that you are heard. Our developers do check the forums. The best way to make sure you are heard is to post on the forums. I do have to inform you that the developers do not guarantee changes or a timeline of if or when the changes are to be made. )).

i done many research in web for how to fix this issue if there is any tricks or something and sadly i found out that this issue is exist since JUL/2018 and maybe before.

so are they gonna fix the god dammn mission or should i delete this game because it is just a waste of time to wait for something that wont even gonna happen and buy another better game.

thank you...ARENANET please fix it or delete the god dammn mission like it was not even exist.

• 4 weeks later...

Just kill every mob in the map before talk to the npc, kill EVERYTHING. During the quest, when you come back trough the cave to the third tower will appear some spiders, and after blow the third tower some mobs will appear too, but it is ok, only kill this normally. Simple that way, right Anet? You didnt fix it after so many years, than we have to do it for you!!! Shame on you Anet.

Ugh I am having the same problem, i'm so glad you included a quote of what their response to you was, it's helpful even though they aren't actually doing anything about it. It at least lets us know where the best place to get help is and to not expect much from them with fixing it. I found a forum page about this same bug from 2012!!

@Shyh.6908 said:Just kill every mob in the map before talk to the npc, kill EVERYTHING. During the quest, when you come back trough the cave to the third tower will appear some spiders, and after blow the third tower some mobs will appear too, but it is ok, only kill this normally. Simple that way, right Anet? You didnt fix it after so many years, than we have to do it for you!!! Shame on you Anet.

This helped so much, THANK YOU!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, Just to bump this thread up on the 1st of November 2019. The bug is still active. I used my Reaper to complete the mission and obviously still couldn't do so. I am going to just go ahead and kill all the undead and spiders then interact with NPC afterward...

Anet, Are you reading this?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...