News about Sunqua Peak

Jorhn.3926

@Katary.7096 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You might not want them, me, i am already worried they might be locked behind the CM.

Perhaps the criticism here is not about subjective taste and has more to do with the fact that the pink color spectrum is well represented in weapon skins already?With the multitude of weapon skins we have so far you could say that about
most
colors.

@Astralporing.1957 said:With the multitude of weapon skins we have so far you could say that about most colors.While I admittedly have not checked all the weapon skins that statement sounds right. But it still leaves us with the question: Why not one of the few colors that is not currently incorporated in a weapon set instead? If nothing else it provides more variety...

@Katary.7096 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:With the multitude of weapon skins we have so far you could say that about
most
colors.While I admittedly have not checked all the weapon skins that statement sounds right. But it still leaves us with the question: Why not one of the few colors that is not currently incorporated in a weapon set instead? If nothing else it provides more variety...Which color specifically do you have in mind that is so lacking in weapon representation?

Recoloured recycled skins. (Ree : Ree : is getting too common)

Tried the new fractals as well. As of now, the balance seems to be off as most of the NPC attacks does low damage/misses. Power is highly favourable as stuff dies within seconds, including mini-bosses.There seems to be a bug : Firebrands with active Tome skills will not be able to pickup "wind charges", not sure if its the same for other classes. (Eg. Engi with Bundle weapon skills, Ele with conjures).

@Asum.4960 said:

@moLe.1670 said:Energy Dispersal is almost impossible to do, we tried for more than 1hr that specify achievement and we couldn't do it.

Gotta try harder. It's more than possible to do.

Did you do Shadow Step/swapping to Shortbow Thieves? Seems like a pain otherwise.

No thief in sight. Not needed anyway.

@Astralporing.1957 said:Which color specifically do you have in mind that is so lacking in weapon representation?Whatever color is currently least common. That being said, the abyssal set is not a bad looking set as far as I am concerned, though I am not sure that I will use any of them. And you pretty much hit the bullseye in regard to their acquisition.