Mastery Point not received

Hi guys,Currently i have the following case ,I did character personal story with one of my character (below level 80) for which was eligible for mastery point ,however the point was not received ,but the achievement points was received. When reach the level 80 of that character and I still did not received it.I wrote to Arenanet ,but no response so far.

@Poohinagi San.7619 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:You didn't already have the mastery point from another character by chance?

My main character is warrior,but this i did with human.

You can't do level 10 story on multiple characters and get more then one mastery. So if you already did level 10 on a sylvari and got the mastery you can't then do level 10 on a human and get another mastery. So max you can get 8 mastery for core story. One for each 10 levels

@Randulf.7614 said:You didn't already have the mastery point from another character by chance?

Like others have said you can only get mastery points from (at least) most sources once per account. They are not infinitely repeatable like the hearts in the PoF expansion map for example.

You didn't already have the mastery point from another character by chance?

Seems to me you already earned that Mastery Point with your Warrior then. As many people in this thread have stated you can only earn the Mastery Points once for doing any of the Personal Stories. However, you can still earn extra achievement points if you do the Storyline of other Races.

If you did not do the Personal Story before, ever, then another much more far fetched possibility is that you have so many Chests(dailies, loot chests) waiting for you to claim (right side of screen) that your mastery point is being obscured by them (not visible) and you have to still claim it.