This is the only game I've ever played that...

Vavume.8065

I assume you mean with bosses? I agree, I feel like there should at least be a lock camera position box beside the fov slider in the options menu.As for the camera changing when you're roaming around, It's because you're too close to a wall or object and the camera gets pushed up against it. If it didn't then you'd end up viewing inside and behind walls all the time.

@Vavume.8065 said:This is the only game I've ever played that... changes my camera zoom every 2 minutes without giving me an option to stop it. So annoying...

Yes, especially bad in places like Tangled Depths, since the camera auto-adjusts to the size of your current chamber, and during boss fights, like the Whisper of Jormag where the camera constantly zooms in after each doppelganger fight, so you have to manually zoom out every single time.

I hate it, too.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Hashberry.4510 said:Once you play long enough the madness just feels normal =) .

It's true, one
grows used to it
after a while, but I
notice
it nonetheless. I still curse everytime I play the Chaos Crystal Cavern jumping puzzle :angry: - the constant camera adjustments make me dizzy.

The camera adjustments make me dizzy too. Although I thought it was just me because I am susceptible to vertigo.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Hashberry.4510" said:Once you play long enough the madness just feels normal =) .

It's true, one
grows used to it
after a while, but I
notice
it nonetheless. I still curse everytime I play the Chaos Crystal Cavern jumping puzzle :angry: - the constant camera adjustments make me dizzy.

And this one: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Scavenger%27s_Chasm