Anet PLEASE give the mob it‘s Balancing Patch

GuriGashi.5617

I think the meta is the healthiest it has ever been since Heart of Thorns was released and that the move to generally nerf everything was a wise one, but it resulted in some specs being overnerfed into the status of „unplayable“, while other specs (community hate mostly focusses on Holo & Reaper right now) feel like no damage modifiers were touched at all.Again, the move to nerf was a wise one and no one expects ArenaNet to instantly get it right, as balancing a competitive game is one tough topic - this is why the February Nerf Hammer needs to be followed up by small, logical tweaks to the point where we get vanished specs back on track and adjust the ones that are still broken.Player frustration, especially in PvP is growing - since we are already 8 months in after the February Patch and not much has happened since then. We had adjustments, but they had not much of an effect since Nade Holo, Lich Reaper, Bunker Renegades, Bunker Tempests and all sorts of breakaway Revenant specs are still going on a rampage in PvP. I hope we will get something in the next weeks or we will probably see HoM go up in flames

Thief is perfectly fine without SA.

Lol ... u r so boring teef hater ...

I literally main thief.

Dude just stop pls, its embarrassing, u dont main thief so just stop, its embarrassing for u and insulting to players in these forums. U literally ONLY post regarding nerfing thief, every convo u are in u post about how u feel teef is OP, I've never seen ur post on anything regarding thief where ur not asking for nerfs to thief or giving ur opinion on how op a build or skill is on it. Even ur nerf blinds thread is mostly a way for u to say thief access to blinds is OP lmao. Just stop, no thief main only asks for nerfs to their main classes, never is on the classes side defending it, if u got ur way class be useless. Sure ur a thief main cmon lol. I can almost guarantee ur a mes, ele or a engi main, but definitely not a teef main.

Not to mention he literally didnt know multiple crucial aspects of thief, including what kind of damage it does, what build it uses and what its cooldowns are.

Thief is perfectly fine without SA.

Lol ... u r so boring teef hater ...

I literally main thief.

Dude just stop pls, its embarrassing, u dont main thief so just stop, its embarrassing for u and insulting to players in these forums. U literally ONLY post regarding nerfing thief, every convo u are in u post about how u feel teef is OP, I've never seen ur post on anything regarding thief where ur not asking for nerfs to thief or giving ur opinion on how op a build or skill is on it. Even ur nerf blinds thread is mostly a way for u to say thief access to blinds is OP lmao. Just stop, no thief main only asks for nerfs to their main classes, never is on the classes side defending it, if u got ur way class be useless. Sure ur a thief main cmon lol. I can almost guarantee ur a mes, ele or a engi main, but definitely not a teef main.

Not to mention he literally didnt know multiple crucial aspects of thief, including what kind of damage it does, what build it uses and what its cooldowns are.

I'm not doubting he plays thief or isn't knowledgeable at all about the class, just saying going by his posts I've seen he definitely does not seem like a real thief main but after thinking about it would someone really be that sad to pretend to be a thief main in Hope's to what? Think they'll persuade thief mains or more importantly anet to agree the class needs nerfs because a player that mains it is asking for the nerfs? I donno but seems strange, take quite the vendetta against thief for someone to do such a thing.

@"snoow.1694" said:I think the meta is the healthiest it has ever been since Heart of Thorns was released and that the move to generally nerf everything was a wise one, but it resulted in some specs being overnerfed into the status of „unplayable“, while other specs (community hate mostly focusses on Holo & Reaper right now) feel like no damage modifiers were touched at all.Again, the move to nerf was a wise one and no one expects ArenaNet to instantly get it right, as balancing a competitive game is one tough topic - this is why the February Nerf Hammer needs to be followed up by small, logical tweaks to the point where we get vanished specs back on track and adjust the ones that are still broken.Player frustration, especially in PvP is growing - since we are already 8 months in after the February Patch and not much has happened since then. We had adjustments, but they had not much of an effect since Nade Holo, Lich Reaper, Bunker Renegades, Bunker Tempests and all sorts of breakaway Revenant specs are still going on a rampage in PvP. I hope we will get something in the next weeks or we will probably see HoM go up in flames

I mean the frustration comes from "This is only half of the balance pass" which insinuates that there are two halves. So we got the one for CC and other such things, but where is the meaty other half to round this bad boy out? We've gone so long without a major balance patch to fix some of the shenanigans going on, and some of the more heavy handed nerfs that might need to be tweaked. (I really dont feel warrior not doing damage on CC should be a thing, their ranged options are horrible and they have to be in melee... so make them a monster in melee. The fact a ranger can be better in melee than a warrior with less effort is frankly, embarrassing.)

That said we likely wont get anything major until cantha, when the new E-specs come out and basically shove us right back into god-tier power again and invalidates 90% of everything else because of the nerfs/reworks. Everything stripped from your class or that is not working now, likely will with the new E-spec and likely will be sold back to you as part of said spec.

@Bazsi.2734 said:@snoow.1694 Just sayin, posting chatlogs with player character names in them can get you infraction points. I don't mind it personally, but I'm not the one moderating the forums, and it's against the rules so... careful!

Anyway nice to know I have paparazzi following me. Money&Fame!

Fixed it, just found the match we had funny. We get matched up surprisingly often