Reposition/Teleport when Player/npc gets killed @ noport spots

JorKadeen.3846

Hello.

Since some time now i (and some other players i know) experience "random Teleports" when an enemy (NPC/Player) gets killed.This only happens when the "Killing" player is @ a No-Port spot. You will get teleported to the nearest "portable" area.

For example:You are @ a Keep and staying on Stairs -> You cast down to enemy that is at the beginning of the Stairs but not on them. You down them and you cleave them Dead (kill)

There it can/always teleports you either Up or down the stairs -> in my experience to the nearest portable spot.

This also happens in Camps vs NPCs:For example:All Camps: When the Camp has Supplys you are able to jump on the "Element". This way you have the aggro of the NPC's but all melee NPC's can't hit you (To high... its kinda a bug).Now when you kill an NPC while you are up there you will get teleported down and they can hit you again ;)

Other spot:Alpin boarderlands: South East Camps: There is a small hut with some barrels next to it. You can jump with them on the roof of this building and cast down while maintaining aggro of the NPC's.Again if you kill one you will teleported down.

This is annoying... especially when you get teleported into a zerg ...

-> [i will try to getvideomaterial of it)

i never had this issue sofar really. if a zerg is nearby, chances are also that u just got boonstripped and pulled tho

it isn't a common situation that i'd do kinda that, i just wait for the supervisor cooldown to pop and bomb them down immediately lol. absolutely no reaason for this to happen therefore;also, never had it at keep defenses as far as i can remember, and i play 2,5 years yet, nearly exclusively Wvw. game has really far bigger, more common issues i feel.