can't login

After yesterday's incident with emails, i've decided to use another 2FA method.I was unable to add my phone number, for whatever reason attempts were ending in error.I wrote a ticket about that, and added Google Auth instead, hoping that Support will solve problem with phone number errors while Google Auth will be active.Hour after i did setup Google Auth, i've got account suspension with error code 3023:1012:6:377.Ticket 7888716./cry

@Aeon.4583 said:So, i've been waiting for 16 hours to get an answer and response. I did submit a ticket 16 hours ago. And i am unable to log in for today's. And since i am not able to log-in... Soon i will have no other choice but to go to sleep, and this is what arena net will owe me:1 Spirit Wood1 Deldrimor Steel1 Bolt of Damask1 Elonian Leather2 Mystic Clovers2 gold from daily completion

And thats a minimum. Maximum already include:Daily Fractal Run Rewards250 WvW Pips i do DailyTier7 Materials Supply RunAttempt at Pendant of Arah, Sam and Commisar Manifesto2 gold + loot from Tequatl

Thank you for swift response to critical trouble.

Imagine believing they owe you this.

Tickets usually take longer than that for a response, especially if they are receiving a lot of tickets about an issue that they are trying to resolve.

On a side note, the 2FA emails have started coming through for me instantly again.

@Lottie.5370 said:

Imagine believing they owe you this.

Tickets usually take longer than that for a response, especially if they are receiving a lot of tickets about an issue that they are trying to resolve.

On a side note, the 2FA emails have started coming through for me instantly again.Most of the that list are non-repetable daily rewards :pAnd at that time it was issue not on client's side. And it was global issue. And that daily list of materials is atmost important for crafting legendaries. Even Fractals with Matrices.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:For more information, read the User Agreement (accessed via the 'Legal Documentation' link below).If this about my current situation with error code 3023:1012:6:377, and just for a note.Yesterday when my account got suspended i've been doing simple wood farm around Orr. Didn't say anything in any chat in-game.I've never tried to sell any gold, never traded with other player, never used any 3rd party apps or bots in pve or wvw, and i don't do pvp.Everyday i do daily routine to craft legendaries. Lately i've been doing some stuff in GW1, but even there i didn't do any trades and gold sells.

Account suspension came in hour after i've added google auth app for 2fa. I did however sold some t7 materials on TP right after adding google auth.But i am still able to reset password, using Google Auth codes.

@"indigo.7982" said:Still can't login for 4 days. Awesome

If you have 3023:1012:6:377 or 3023:1012:6:350 error code on log-in means your account banned\suspended.I have that right now, no explanation given why this happened, no answer from ticket i've made to resolve it.

p.s. still able to use forum because my log-in here been stored in browser cache before suspension.tDbxXSu.png