Name one thing you'd like to see in EoD, and one you don't

Morvran.8265

want: EoD zones/maps bigger or as big as PoF -- with good replayability/metas that make you want to come back but not pressuring you on your toes because stuff happens one after another (events/metas are decently spaced out or timed away from each other) --

dont want: achievements (kill 100000000 of X -or- acquire 100000000 of X)

Things I want:Good metas for the maps. PoF felt like they didn't give a crap about them and they had to be modified to get people to even bother with them while HoT metas are still regularly run.New weapon types. If I had my way, some sort of punching/gauntlet weapon type. I wanna punch things.

Things I don't want:A boring story.
If the legendary armory comes out with EoD, it to not allow for alternate skins between templates. I dont want all my characters and builds looking the same.

Top of my Wish list is probably my most unrealistic but Largos as a playable race.

Something I don't want to see is long grinds, weather it be for achievements like having to run a 2 hour meta 27 times for the otter enrichment or something like the sky scale achievement, I just don't find it fun or engaging at all.

if it is only one thing then:things i want: lore achievements, lots of them.

things i don't want: mounts.

if i can name more things, then additionally:things i want:

• a story that is not about the destruction of the world or a big enough place
  • old style JPs
  • new guild content (and not only for big guilds)
  • high waypoint density

things i don't want:

• big maps
  • hostile maps with enemies even in the most unfitting places (stupid istan, crystal oasis and beasically any of those far too crowded deserts)
  • maps designed around mounts, they're so ugly
  • hard content gated in some special mode, i want it freely accessible in pve

Wants:

1. playable tengu
  2. good and creative E-specs
  3. Focus on Competitive modes like the original factions
  4. Solid maps that are the best of both HoT and PoF while also innovating on whats there
  5. Respect shown for what cantha is, and what cantha was.
  6. Cool cosmetics
  7. potentially new weapon types for core classes who need them, that then can be used for E-spec weps
  8. Guild content and a focus on guilds
  9. Guild halls
  10. set-up for things to come.
  11. The opening of the dominion of the four winds, alongside the tengu pc's as a city hub.
  12. underwater content, ships, pirates, sea based guild hall.
  13. I wana see/learn/find bubbles. I want Cthulhu eldritch horror story in an eastern Asian setting....

What I dont want:

1. Wee-a-boo cantha
  2. Anime being the prime inspiration, some is ok but DONT BASE THE WHOLE EXPANSION OFF IT (you know who you are.)
  3. Not every spec needs to be canthan themed, PoF and HoT were not fully themed for the region
  4. Id like the maps/story to treat us like no ones. No one there knows or cares who we are, do not make us the "holy commander, who is god among mortals"
  5. Excuses as to why they can't or won't do content, especially asked for content.
  6. more 100% focus on open world PvE with nothing else getting love or attention
  7. Lack of basic content such as balance, fractals, strikes and so on
  8. more mounts
  9. more masteries unless like the legions table they can be used EVERYWHERE
  10. no lore, love or attention for anyone but humans. The rest of us need love too. (Such as sylvari and the echovald forest... and the norn as well... can they feel the forest? Are there spirits of the wild there? Explore this.)

Would like:Housing (if it's not Scribe-related, or like Guild Hall decorating or Home Instance)More Skyscale-type collections/quests

Would not like/not particularly interested in:Raids (but, that's just me personally, don't care if they are released for others)Materials that seem to have way less use compared to how easy they are to acquire (Eternal Ice, Resonating Sliver, Auric Dust, Hatched Chile, etc., etc., etc.)

Want: Megaserver revamp and rework of map access to spread players across instances instead of taxi-clumping.Don't want: More blatant-grind achievements.

Want: Playable Tengu!Don't want: To see a single Largos.

Want: Non-guild Scribe optionsDon't want: More off-the-mark enemies that do excessive damage or spam CC.

The thing I want: Quality content that is testet before it's released.

The thing I don't want: Mind numbing grind in the shape of "Do this meta 50 times to progress an Achievement that will progress a meta achievement that will ask you for 250 time gated materials and 3000 gold to unlock a new collection that you need to do another meta event 100 times to wait for a random drop to progress a time gated collection that is worth 5 AP and a title in the end"

The things I couldn't care less about: New races, new weapons, fishing, housing, catgirls, cantha as a whole

Want: Nice looking maps, maybe following the aesthetic style of core Tyria. I also would like them to be active with a variety of events to do and npcs to interact with like in core Tyria.

Don't want: More long, boring grinds for things such as the skyscale and drizzlewood coast mastery points.