What items do you think should be added to the material storage or account wallet?

archmagus.7249

@Jagblade.4627 said:Tarnished Keys, Ornate Rusted Keys, Essence of Nightmares and Greater nightmare keys. Basically if it currently sits in your inventory and is consumed to open something in the open world, or is any sort of currency, put it in the wallet please.

add the Aetherkeys and Noran's Chest keys to this.

i'd argue even fractal encryption keys should go to the wallet too. and just have the Fractal Encryptions check your account wallet if you can open one -- easier too (saves you a few minutes) if you don't have enough shared inventory space and use multiple characters for fractals

@Jagblade.4627 said:Tarnished Keys, Ornate Rusted Keys, Essence of Nightmares and Greater nightmare keys. Basically if it currently sits in your inventory and is consumed to open something in the open world, or is any sort of currency, put it in the wallet please.

Essence of nightmare is needed to make a greater nightmare key. I think material storage would be the best place, not wallet. > @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Some of those were proposed during the update to Material Storage, and were dismissed.Remember, there's only so many slots available for Material Storage. No idea if the Wallet has a limit; I'd guess so.

Yeah it caps out at 250 without upgrades, 2k with upgrades. By the time I got 250 legendary motes, I probably am ready to craft a legendary upgrade. That limit is kind of superficial. You probably won't reach it, but until you do, it declutters your inventory/bank

@archmagus.7249 said:

Essence of nightmare is needed to make a greater nightmare key. I think material storage would be the best place, not wallet. > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

Some of those were proposed during the update to Material Storage, and were dismissed.Remember, there's only so many slots available for Material Storage. No idea if the Wallet has a limit; I'd guess so.

Yeah it caps out at 250 without upgrades, 2k with upgrades. By the time I got 250 legendary motes, I probably am ready to craft a legendary upgrade. That limit is kind of superficial. You probably won't reach it, but until you do, it declutters your inventory/bank

Nothing to do, really, with what I stated.

Here's what I was referencing: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Additions-to-Material-Storage (Dev posts)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Essence of nightmare is needed to make a greater nightmare key. I think material storage would be the best place, not wallet. > @Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Nothing to do, really, with what I stated.

Here's what I was referencing:
(Dev posts)

To the devs credit when they're talking about cooking mats they made a lot of progress, but it is really inconsistent. I can't store my seasonings or my bowl of roux but I can store my slice of bread?

And just to clarify: I'm not talking about seige and traps/tricks. There was a "Blueprint Armory" idea which was discussed which I liked the idea of.

I would love to see a type of book case /stand, in maybe home instance or added to novelty tab. I have 50 plus books stored on 1 alt and would it not be cool to access at will the wealth of knowledge they contain. Some contain not only script but also audio and even video.