Phone with authenticator broke, cannot access account without authenticator code

@mondmadlin.5120 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Support are the only people who can help you. You will need to open a ticket and work with them to resolve it

Problem is that I cannot log into my account on the page where I could write a ticket because of the authenticator, too.

I believe you can submit an anonymous ticket which should be the workaround if memory serves me correctly

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Support are the only people who can help you. You will need to open a ticket and work with them to resolve it

Problem is that I cannot log into my account on the page where I could write a ticket because of the authenticator, too.

I believe you can submit an anonymous ticket which should be the workaround if memory serves me correctly

Ahh I did not see that, thank you!

I did wrote this not so while ago:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/114478/suggestion-account-security-improvementsAfter i've been unable to get email codes and unable to log in, i had no choice but to look for independent security measure for my account. Since email and sms services can go down and stop working, i've decided to add code generator application.

Even tho i am not fond of them myself, I would suggest to use Twilio Authy. They offer applications not only for cellphones but Desktop OS aswell, like Windows. And it can be synchronized between devices. As for now, you can only write ticket and have your current 2FA method unlinked.