0/0 exp question

weaponwh.9810

XP serves three purposes, in this order:

1. Level-ups (up to level 80)
  2. Contributing to the (account-wide) Mastery track for that region (until you unlock all Masteries)
  3. Conversion to Spirit Shards

If you're in stage 2 but don't have a Mastery track to fill up, it'll just sorta disappear. This XP isn't lost, it's "hidden" and will be converted to Spirit Shards in one lump sum when you max out the Masteries.

If you've just started PoF, follow the story path to unlock the basic mount Masteries and you should see XP filling again normally.

@"ASP.8093" said:If you're in stage 2 but don't have a Mastery track to fill up, it'll just sorta disappear. This XP isn't lost, it's "hidden" and will be converted to Spirit Shards in one lump sum when you max out the Masteries.

That's not how it works.

It continues to fill up a hidden bar for Spirit Shards if you're not actively working on a Mastery. As such, every so often, you'll get a Spirit Shard when it fills, but it provides no indication of how full the bar is.

@Taril.8619 said:

@"ASP.8093" said:If you're in stage 2 but don't have a Mastery track to fill up, it'll just sorta disappear. This XP isn't lost, it's "hidden" and will be converted to Spirit Shards in one lump sum when you max out the Masteries.

That's not how it works.

It continues to fill up a hidden bar for Spirit Shards if you're not actively working on a Mastery. As such, every so often, you'll get a Spirit Shard when it fills, but it provides no indication of how full the bar is.

i see so its basically hidden till i get shards?

@weaponwh.9810 said:

That's not how it works.

i see so its basically hidden till i get shards?

Yes.

Up until the point where you obtain all of the masteries, then you'll be able to see the exp bar for the Spirit Shards.