Drizzlewood "Quirks"

jwaz.1908

Hi there,I realize the pandemic threw a proverbial wrench in the gears of content production, however the Drizzlewood map and meta events are not up to the same level of quality and polish that previous living world episodes and maps are/were. Here's a list of "quirks" that I've noticed whilst playing the new content.

• Harvesting wreckage will fail if you have an enemy target. This is a huge nuisance, as your character will still play the harvesting animation, however will turn towards the enemy and won't salvage a thing.
  • When purchasing a special action ability from united legions waystation, if an enemy nearby triggers your resilience/valor/vigilance special action it will cause the purchased special action to have 0 charges.
  • When using the parachute system, if you mount a griffin immediately after dropping it causes the griffon to become locked flying in one direction and you can't dive. Resolved by dismounting mid-air.
  • The second and third Phalanx groups during the north meta have terrain that allows skipping them. (I'm assuming this is unintended)
  • Lastly a very rare bug that I've only encountered once, but have heard of other instances, and as far as I know only happens in Drizzlewood. But during the cache keeper phase of the south meta, right after I landed with my griffon, my character became locked facing the camera which effectively reversed all of the controls. Not sure what fixed it but it resolved after a short time.

Feel free to post any other "quirks" you've witnessed or experienced.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Hesione.9412" said:The bug where I get 0 charges has happened again today. It would be great to get this fixed. When I am fighting, I am not looking for how many charges I just picked us, to ensure that I did, in fact, get charges.

It's not really "happened again" just now by chance.

It is 100% reproducible and happens every single time. If you buy anything with a waystation while your special action key is already up, you will get 0 charges. Every single time.

It's incredibly annoying.

The harvesting node bug is because the nodes which aren't always present at map load, but spawn later or per-client, seem to be a spaghetti solution. The nodes from Wayfarer's Henge and Hidden Garden bug out in similar ways.

They seem to be objects but hacked to work like nodes. They don't even work right with some unlimited tools.

They're also very bad about spawning in unreachable locations, like in the middle of walls. The game needs to use a 2D "pathing map" to guide them into a spawn zone around the walls and other structures, especially in the gate areas.