Name one thing you'd like to see in EoD, and one you don't

Morvran.8265

Let us be in 15 guildsLet us have 30 bank tabsLet us have 15 bag slots for each characterLet us have up to 100 characters in our accountMake the mail inbox bigger, so we can keep 200 mails in itMake the skins preview window bigger

and please dont kill anymore elder dragons in the story

Want: If there is some underwater content, and an appropriate place for a bar, I’d like it to have a jazz trio with three appropriately colored quaggans called Two Blues and a Green.

Don’t Want: I guess this is more for the LW that will follow, but I’d like to see way more options available to complete the map metas. I never got shiver, and therefore the recent follow up, because that map was like 20% strikes. I managed to scrape by with the latest, but it was close. Need more variety and options, especially if the meta reward is something nice, like shiver.

Wishlist: Yukata, Kimono, and other asian-themed SKINS(not outfits) as well as some asian themed hair styles. Revamping all "useless in every game mode" classes like Druid(arguable since it's played in raids but I don't think it's worth playing even there), Scourge(arguable since it's played in strike missions to carry people through mechanics), Deadeye, etc. Dungeons where classes can use unique mechanics like stealth and portals to figure out creative ways to clear the content, instead of holy trinity only style of gameplay which fractals are. A new skills team.

Do not want: More tank or support elite specs. Raids. The current skills team.

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Wishlist: Yukata, Kimono, and other asian-themed SKINS(not outfits) as well as some asian themed hair styles. Revamping all "useless in every game mode" classes like Druid(arguable since it's played in raids but I don't think it's worth playing even there), Scourge(arguable since it's played in strike missions to carry people through mechanics), Deadeye, etc. Dungeons where classes can use unique mechanics like stealth and portals to figure out creative ways to clear the content, instead of holy trinity only style of gameplay which fractals are. A new skills team.

Do not want: More tank or support elite specs. Raids. The current skills team.

Ah, this would be wonderful.

Something genuinely pretty to wear so players have an option to create character styles other than HyperSpike McBladeFist. My only concern is that they'd still find some way to ruin it on Asura and Charr like they do with every other look.

It'd go well with some of the mounts we already have too, like the Shrine Guardian.

@ Thread:

What I want is Tengu as a playable race, including their own city and starter map.

What I don't want is "Heart of Thorns" story that feels like they wrote it in five minutes, half-implemented it and shipped. (The actual expansion was very good, its just that the story was almost cut down to nothing.)

Want: HousingDont want: Playable Tengu. Seriously, why do so many people want that? The effect on gameplay would be absolutely minimal, and Anet would have to make all existing armor-skins and outfits fit for Tengu, and also would have much more work when introducing new armor-skins and outfits from then on. Spend those ressources elsewhere please.

@Hannelore.8153 said:Something genuinely pretty to wear so players have an option to create character styles other than HyperSpike McBladeFist.

don't you forget about LEDdy McGlowshow!!!

but seriously yeah,

@Shiyo.3578 said:Wishlist: Yukata, Kimono, and other asian-themed SKINS(not outfits) as well as some asian themed hair styles.

simple armour sets/skins would be nice to have. asian themed sets/skins of Japanese/Chinese/Mongolian origin would be nice (..did cantha have any Korean references?)

we got some nice desert themed gear with Path of FIre's spearmarshal and elonian sets and some desert-tomb-fantasy things with the funerary sets

@"WorldofBay.8160" said:

• a story that is not about the destruction of the world or a big enough place

I want this as well. We seem to keep getting destruction of the world stories like what seems to be happening with the Icebrood Saga and Jormag right now. I've experience enough of these with the dragons and Balthazar before. The following is just my opinion of course: Living world season 4 had the best story in this game imo, but they made interesting character like Joko and Aurene "inactive" too early. I would have liked to see more involvement of them in the story. I think Joko was an interesting character with his sneering, mocking attitude and had the potential to become a funny long-term rival. I hope we get to see another character kind of like him in the future. (or Joko himself if he can magically come back somehow =) )

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:Something genuinely pretty to wear so players have an option to create character styles other than HyperSpike McBladeFist.

don't you forget about LEDdy McGlowshow!!!

but seriously yeah,

@Shiyo.3578 said:Wishlist: Yukata, Kimono, and other asian-themed SKINS(not outfits) as well as some asian themed hair styles.

simple armour sets/skins would be nice to have. asian themed sets/skins of Japanese/Chinese/Mongolian origin would be nice (..did cantha have any Korean references?)

we got some nice desert themed gear with Path of FIre's spearmarshal and elonian sets and some desert-tomb-fantasy things with the funerary sets

The Spearmarshal's outfit on Mediums is genuinely my favorite look in the entire game. The art team rarely deviates from their established norms, but when they do the results tend to be very nice, so I don't understand why they won't do it more.

The recently-added Runic armor was just, meh. And so expensive, too.