Li / Killproof for Strikes are a Problem

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is up to a commander to decide how to run their squad . If you don't like it - leave.

As a commander in strikes I want a smooth / flawless run. I know there is no kp. Bothers me vert little. My lfg is this...

ALL STRIKES : EXP ONLY : Bad dps - kicked : bad mechanics - kicked

No what this message is? Elitist asshole. I get it. I know. But I SET STANDARDS. This is what I want, this is what I desire as commander. If I get a 5k dps . Insta kicked. You don't meet standards. Is that toxic? To the one kicked, but not according to my lfg. So as a person looking for a group and you see a toxic lfg and you feel you aren't good enough... then don't join. As a commander I don't want 9 people doing hard work and a 10th (whether they know it or not) getting carried. I want 10 strong member. Sure , I do other groups of lfgs but this is my extreme and if you don't like it? Get a tag, and run your own squad how you want. Don't complain about others of you can easily fix the problem yourself.

all of you people saying li kp in lfg is a problem a simple solution is to make your own parties and go waste your own time, leave others to form and play how they want.

but the real reason why you whine is that you dont want to put in some effort and make a party that suits you want to "fix" other peoples parties please dont waste my time.

The KP/LI groups aren't that much more worthwhile than non-KP/LI groups when it comes to Strikes, I managed to sneak into multiple of them and ehh, was never really impressed or saw a huge difference or anything

So if you want to do your Strikes quick either just make your own squad that will fill up quick enough provided your LFG looks good, wait for someone else to do that or fake your way into one of the ''LI or die'' groups, Strikes are so easy you'll get away with it pretty much always

There's too great a performance discrepancy between high and low end players. Skill should of course always be rewarded, but they need to bring up the skill floor across the board to reduce this problem.A good player shouldn't be doing 10x the dps of an unskilled player. They need make this gap narrower.

Also, they could make an LFG channel that is only joinable if you have completed the strike. FFXIV has a system like that.

@Killerbot.8645 said:The KP/LI groups aren't that much more worthwhile than non-KP/LI groups when it comes to Strikes, I managed to sneak into multiple of them and ehh, was never really impressed or saw a huge difference or anythingWell, yes, those that are easy to sneak into won't be much different from the non-KP ones. Besides, the difference would be hardly noticeable on easier strikes - the requirements are mainly for Whisper and Boneskinner.

@Laila Lightness.8742 said:Gw 2 was made to be a casual mmorpg not hardcore like it became wich alienated 90% of player base who dont want sit and read mechanics or skills. just have fun. Core game was just that easy fun made for everyone. Hot is still to hard for most of the playerbase

Not really, hot is pretty easy almost unfailable. you can do all story with core necromancer staff benching at 3k on golem (LN buff) I've done it without any problem.But thinking that you can do pvp/wvw/raid/fractal cm by having crappy build and unthought team comp is shooting youself in the foot.ofc most of people complaining that they can't raid/fract/strike because of LI are all saying they are skilled player and personally i would advise them to make a group together and get that easy kill instead of blaming LI