✧ LGBTQIA+ Friendly Guild "Court of the Mythical Beasts" [MYTH] is recruiting ! ✧

tea.1730

We are a chill social EU guild started in May 2019 with an active Discord and we welcome new players and veterans alike !
We pride ourselves on being understanding and friendly to all and offering a safe space for those in the LGBTQIA+ and mental health communities !

⋆ Upgraded Guild Hall
⋆ Weekly Guild Missions
⋆ Frequent Guild Events with Prizes
⋆ Organised Active Social Discord
⋆ Family-like Community
⋆ Twice-Weekly Training Raids
⋆ Large Selection of LFG Roles for all Content
⋆ No Rep Requirement
⋆ Every Two Weeks Movie Night
⋆ LFG Roles for Other Games

Please leave a comment or private message me on Discord (tea#4853) with any questions you may have !
And if you would like to join us please send over your answers to our recruitment questions , one sentence or a paragraph for each , it's up to you and no rush , take your time !

「1」 Why do you play Guild Wars 2 ?
「2」 If you could be any Guild Wars 2 NPC who/what would you be and why ?
「3」 If you could be any animal (real or otherwise) what would you be and why ?

Discord is a requirement for full guild involvement , however joining voice chat / speaking is not pressured upon anyone .
We have a text channel so that members can type to the others in voice chat in case they do not wish to speak .

Guild Leader : tea
Guild Officer : SweetOne
Guild Supervisor : Scrub

♡ ♡ ♡

Edited by cinnamonsparkle.2850

Hello. A chill guild is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a new player who shelled for the lvl 80 upgrade and wondered if I could learn more about this intriguing world/game/story by joining a guild. I play a few hours three or four times a week. Happy to Discord, but I don't see a link in this post, and for the life of me, I can't see a way to PM you on these forums either... what am I missing? This stuff should be simple! :)

@Scaine.9870 said:Hello. A chill guild is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm a new player who shelled for the lvl 80 upgrade and wondered if I could learn more about this intriguing world/game/story by joining a guild. I play a few hours three or four times a week. Happy to Discord, but I don't see a link in this post, and for the life of me, I can't see a way to PM you on these forums either... what am I missing? This stuff should be simple! :)

Hi there, apologies for my delayed response, this all sounds good, sadly the forums do not have a pm feature so if you are interested please add me on Discord and send me a message, my user is: tea#4853. ?Our Discord server link is not public, this is one of the many ways that we keep MYTH a safe space. ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Lucy.5731 said:hello! i tried to PM you on discord but i was unable to for some reason :( i’m interested in joining, i’m just wondering what time zone y’all were in? thank you!

Discord works so that you need to be friends or share a server to message, I'm happy to add you if that is easier for you, let me know your Discord name? In the meantime I'll try and contact you ingame with this account name.Regarding your question, we are primarily in EU timezones, but have some members from other places also, hope this helps! ~

@cinnamonsparkle.2850 said:

@Lucy.5731 said:hello! i tried to PM you on discord but i was unable to for some reason :( i’m interested in joining, i’m just wondering what time zone y’all were in? thank you!

Discord works so that you need to be friends or share a server to message, I'm happy to add you if that is easier for you, let me know your Discord name? In the meantime I'll try and contact you ingame with this account name.Regarding your question, we are primarily in EU timezones, but have some members from other places also, hope this helps! ~

yeah that’s fine! my name is lucydenia#0236

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...