Add more factors to PVP matchmaking algorithm

snipenfarter.7148

I think the biggest problem with the matchmaking algorithm is that it factors in more luck than skill and people that should not be ranked higher are being carried further than they should. The other problem is that too many times it makes lopsided teams because true skill is not factored in. I would suggest adding average game dps, healing, and survival time. Currently it will put all the best dps, bunkers, and healers on one team, then they win by several hundred points.

I want a rating by map. (For some the combat skill is much more important. For others this can be countered much more by strategical thinking and the secondary mechanics.) And better taking into account the different classes on each team. (Team composition.) But the latter would require locking (no class swap at the beginning before match starts) and it still could be abused maybe ... (duo queing) and/or it might depend on the current balancing. (Change with patches.) And could be subjective. Also different classes/builds differently strong in different skill tiers. (Lower to mid tier does not care about "meta" that much.)