Can we have a Title for having all abyssal weapons ?

Armen.1483

Well... if u have 18 of the 19 skins u still wouldnt have the title but u still have lots of experience in fractal CMs... it also doesnt mean u know all CMs tho... some could just do cm 98 for a few months daily and nvr get into 99 and 100 cm and have all the skins and title.We dont need new KPs... we need the old system back

18 weapons - 18 on 480 = 8640now per day you can get 120, so 8640/120 = 72 daysso by old mode per 72 days you was can get aprox 144 uce. Let is be 150. So this is only fisrt step.Another way - each day do 98cm, and you will get thios collection per 216 days . Easy.So make elite value from taht collection from my side is not good idea.

@lare.5129 said:18 weapons - 18 on 480 = 8640now per day you can get 120, so 8640/120 = 72 daysso by old mode per 72 days you was can get aprox 144 uce. Let is be 150. So this is only fisrt step.Another way - each day do 98cm, and you will get thios collection per 216 days . Easy.So make elite value from taht collection from my side is not good idea.

I am not looking for an elite value here.. But if we are not having any KP we could at least have a milestone that divides players that know how to push buttons and players that don't. 150-250 kp range was like the middle class before, it is a good milestone for me. If somebody killed the boss 70 times it means he definitely can do it 71st time. For me and many others it is sometimes difficult to find groups of high kp range. So we lower the requirements, better to do the kill 5 min later than wait an hour for an alac. Another thing is the new CM proved you can play with people of any (respectable) KP range and have nearly same experience, because nobody knows the mechanics, what matters there is the ability to push buttons and some instincts and people with 150 kp or 500 kp mostly know their classes' rotations. I'd say the title will be enough to prove at least that.

What about people spamming cm98 ? Why CM98 ? Is CM 98 easier than CM99 or CM100 ? I don't think so, especially new players struggle with the MAMA boss a lot, it is easier to start with shattered observatory. And even there, for some weird reason somebody did 200 times Shattered Obs and nothing else ? I respect that, 200 kp to him. CM 98 the same. And if you think that it is way easier to do CM98 than CM100, you are completely wrong, I assure you.

@lare.5129 said:18 weapons - 18 on 480 = 8640now per day you can get 120, so 8640/120 = 72 daysso by old mode per 72 days you was can get aprox 144 uce. Let is be 150. So this is only fisrt step.Another way - each day do 98cm, and you will get thios collection per 216 days . Easy.So make elite value from taht collection from my side is not good idea.

On Wiki - it states a reward of 40 essences for completing one of the CM fractals - it does not mention that they are gated as only one a day of each CM - presumably if you complete a CM multiple times a day then you could get far more than 120 a day

@lare.5129 said:

@"Armen.1483" said:WE have UCE, but people who have started playing fractals today won't have any.I don't worry about them., They have time to do t4+rec, get fractal god, buy from 10-100 mystic coin DwD ttile, choose properly qfb/hfb biuld, and they a welcome on most kp req cms party.

You should worry about them because they are the part of our community, if you don't care about the community, then forums is not the place for you. Oh, and we know about the title sellers, it is a big problem, even people with good amount of KP get kicked from groups on Sunqua Fails. Finding a group is not a problem.. Finding a group fast IS a problem, here is why you should worry.Edit: I personally know many "fractal gods" that have never touched CMs, that will never gonna work, nor the DwD title because buyable, neither the old cosmic essences because they are unobtainable from now on.

@"Armen.1483" said:You should worry about them because they are the part of our communitybest worry - not worry. People want CM ? CHALLENGE Mode ? So that is.how say old story "if child have seven nurse - child lose eye"

Oh, and we know about the title sellers, it is a big problemdon't see problem. Want make youslelf, want spend mc.

Edit: I personally know many "fractal gods" that have never touched CMs, that will never gonna work, nor the DwD title because buyable, neither the old cosmic essences because they are unobtainable from now on.this is ok too.