Problems with action camera and skill targeting

Evil.1580

The action camera is very cool and I am playing with it exclusively for 4 years. I find it faster and better for my playstyle. Unfortunately, 1 week ago I decided to start raiding (yes, I know 4 years and I haven't raid before). I picked druid as it is easier for beginners as a friend suggested. During many of the encounters, I was literally limited to using some of my skills correctly because of the action camera. Many ground skills CANNOT be dropped at my feet. I have to zoom to 1st person camera in order to drop the skill at my feet, which isn't really an option in raids. Check the screens:

With action camera:1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Without action camera:3.jpg

4.jpg

etc. for the rest

As you can see, from the 1st skill, because of the camera I lose ~50% of the skill radius and can't target it precisely, because it limits me how close to me I can place the skill. And for some skills, you can't even target self, like at all. This is bad because I can't target some players OR I have to move from a stack (for example) to apply my skill to everyone correctly. Many times this results in taking huge damage and risking a wipe or skip healing some players and this results in a downed state and more complicated encounters. The case is the same for any other skill of the same type, no matter the profession.

I tried to fix this with some settings but I didn't find anything. If there is something that I am missing (except playing the first-person camera in raids), please let me know because the struggle is real. If not, ANET, please fix this!

• 2 weeks later...