Which Race would you like to see in Next Xpac

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Zdac.3947" said:Tengu? Why is this pick so popular. Who the hell wants to roleplay a chicken?"Many years ago, far to the south, in Cantha, relics of a mysterious race, possibly an offshoot of the Deldrimor dwarves, were uncovered in the Aurios Mines of the Jade Sea. This is the only indication of any dwarven presence on the southern continent, and remains unexplained to this day." I say we re-discover these Dwarves, solve the mystery, and have a new race to play.

I'd say no to GW1 Tengu, but something about their GW2 design is so aesthetically pleasing.. Anet pls.

They don't have a lot of lore, but I like their theme and they have potential. They are an established race with an open ended story and mystery that could go anywhere.

Also dwarves are meh. I love them, don't get me wrong, but I'd never play them. Dwarves are also not a very "unique" concept. Plus then we'd have humans, "tall humans", and "short humans" as 50% of the playable races. I'd much rather go with something fresh, and they make the most sense for a Canthan expansion.

The Canthan dwarves sound interesting enough for me to want to unravel the mystery, but doesn't make me want to play them.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

@Ardid.7203 said:Another poll for the same, and again Skritt, Quaggan and Ogre options are missing. Please search the forum before making these.

You make it sound like the quaggans are actually welcome,Don't be silly

FoOoOo, quaggan doesn't thinks quaggan needs any armour. Quaggan skin is tough! Quaggan fine with a combat tonic, foo~