What should I run in pvp

Wolfe.3097

Looking at this forum, it's pretty volatile looking.

Look I get it you want balance changes and all that.

But me? I just want to know what some classes that are both good in wvw (roaming) and spvp.

I was eyeing revenant, guardian or thief. But I'll roll with any class if it means I can get to mess people up.

Please and thank you

May i ask what kind of Thief, Ele, Rev and Ranger do you have in mind: Daredevil staff, Daredevil D/P, core condi, Deadeye Rifle? Being a Thief doesn't mean much these days :) I only like to play DD Staff +p/p (or SB) Theif but outside of pve it's not a very strong build ... Condi double dagger used to be strong due to "perma" evasion Dual Wield. Is it still viable?Also I guess we are talking about Tempest condi Ele D/F? Or Weaver sword? Burn Guardian or Firebrand condi? I've found condi Mirrrage Staff + Axe or Scepter/Torch with PU build pretty fun in both pvp and WvW: 3 x Stealth and confusing players with your clones really helps staying alive and helps me escape if i get outnumbered.

@RedAvenged.5217 thanks. That helps. I made a thief, reaper, guardian, engineer and revenant and tested them with the level 80 trial boost. Revenant had the most interesting skills to me. So that's what I'll be trying. Going to level her normally for a while to get a better feel then use the level 80 boost.

@Sifu.9745 way above my head man. You are speaking greek to me at this point.

@snoow.1694 said:You go to your character screen

Hit „Create New Character“

Make a Necro

Go Beserker/Marauder amulet

Take whatever traits you like + the Reaper line

Choose Lich Form as your elite

gg you are now a Plat player

Lmao you have no clue...

Back to the question: rev would probably be a solid pick it has power builds for pvp, condi/hybrid or power setups for wvw roaming and is still a strong zerg backliner... keep in mind that rev has a steeper learning curve than other classes like ranger guard warri or nec though.

If you wanna steamroll ppl in wvw roaming with low risk high reward gameplay, play dp shadowarts thief lul