Returning Oceanic player, what server?

Abz.6712

Hey guys i'm a returning player from 2013, i'm currently locked in Fort Apsenwood, was wondering if it still has a good oceanic population in the server or should i wait and switch to another when there's space?Also any ocenaic guilds out there in FA?

My friends on FA have told me that they map queue EBG during OCX, so you should be fine. Also, considering that pretty much all of the major servers are locked (including all of the big ocx servers, you wouldn't have much choice regardless). If you weren't seeing too much OCX activity this week, it's only b/c FA is currently tanking out of T1, so you should see more ppl at reset.

@Abz.6712 said:Hey guys i'm a returning player from 2013, i'm currently locked in Fort Apsenwood, was wondering if it still has a good oceanic population in the server or should i wait and switch to another when there's space?Also any ocenaic guilds out there in FA?

Sea of sorrows was always the unofficial Oceanic server.

@Dante.1508 said:

@Abz.6712 said:Hey guys i'm a returning player from 2013, i'm currently locked in Fort Apsenwood, was wondering if it still has a good oceanic population in the server or should i wait and switch to another when there's space?Also any ocenaic guilds out there in FA?

But SoS was last open in Feb so there's that

@Walao Speaker.4937 said:

But SoS was last open in Feb so there's that

Sorry open how? I've been on SoS for 8 years or so so i'm not sure what you mean by open?

• 3 weeks later...

why does anyone even recommend going to an overpopulated OCX server like sos is beyond meOther servers really do need more presence in OCX

FA occassionally gets map queues in OCX in the weekends. It all depends on our link.Anyway, I happen to be on FA and run an OCX guild. We run as [Rear]