Should We Get A Leak For New Cantha Class Specializations Right Now?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The elite specs are the thing that excites me the most about the new expansion, followed by being able to return to Cantha.

I would love to know what my new engineer elite spec will be, really hoping for something alchemy based. So yes, I would like to see a teaser for these, but I doubt that we will see something in the next months....

It's not a leak if they put it out intentionally :p

Depending on where they are in production, they may not have even finalized what the new elite specs are, let alone what their unique abilities may be or if they can even make them work.

I'd like them to at least hint at what they'll be sooner rather than later, but I'm fine waiting closer to release to know what all they do simply because I'd rather speculate on what the elites will do than be told they'll do X only for them to do Y at release instead.

No. Leaks are terrible and you should be ashamed of yourself asking for one.

I would, however, be interested in some previews, depending on when next year the expansion is due out. Don't want to let that sit too long, otherwise people might get bored and lose hype too quickly.

Really doubt we'll get as many leaks, or any at all (definitely not months before like PoF), after PoF had pretty much all of its features and maps leaked, and Anet will probably be stricter on what preview content gets released for EOD. If we do get any previews, it could be through development bugs like the Junundu model swap that happened before PoF was announced.

In the past, Anet used to tell us about new things coming. Speculation was so crazy that they ( 'Mo' ) vowed they would never do it again. He said from now on, we will announce new things only when they are ready for delivery.

The most we get now are teasers roughly a week or so before that are so well crafted they rarely reveal anything of substance.