World Boss Rush Rewards

@Linken.6345 said:

@Lonami.2987 said:Just got an ingame mail, 5min ago. They sent me the endless tonic. It's not the whole pack, but I don't care about the other non-exclusive rewards, so I'm pretty satisfied =).

Well you would have got the rest when opening the chests anyway so the transform is the only thing needing to be reimburst

I didn't get anything in the first place, I wouldn't be missing the tonic if I had.

@TatsuKan.5412 said:There is also another problem.Some accounts have the achievs unlocked, but do not have the reward chests.

I have multiple accounts, and 2/3 of them did not get the chests...

All of mine did. You need to ensure participation by hitting the boss enough times to count. I did each tier exactly 1 time and received the rewards.

@Lonami.2987 said:

@Lonami.2987 said:Just got an ingame mail, 5min ago. They sent me the endless tonic. It's not the whole pack, but I don't care about the other non-exclusive rewards, so I'm pretty satisfied =).

Well you would have got the rest when opening the chests anyway so the transform is the only thing needing to be reimburst

I didn't get anything in the first place, I wouldn't be missing the tonic if I had.

You do know if you dident open your last bunch of chests the new ones override the old ones so no old tonic thats what I thought was your problem like the OPEditI see on my elem that I aswell have 2 world boss rush chests of 4 1 each tier stacked but aint going to bother with a support ticket for a chest tonic myself.