What items do you think should be added to the material storage or account wallet?

archmagus.7249

@Anchoku.8142 said:Tomes, boosters, scrolls, BL chests, keys...

Most of all are the books, pages and notes I seem to have a whole bank tab of.

writs of experiences and tomes can go to the material tab and then you can just take out a stack if you need to consume them for an alt.

the books i can relate to. some series of books like Zinn's Study from Tangled Depths seemingly can't be combined/compiled into 1 item when completed so they eat up a chunk of a bank tab just having them there (in-case you want to read them in the future) can't really discard them either as there seems to be no way to reacquire them once purchased

I would also like a library tab (endless book bag?) for completed/incomplete books/pages/notes. They generally serve no purpose to keep once you get the collection, but I dunno I kinda like reading them once and a while, especially when waiting for someone or something. And yeah, all the book parts are pretty ridiculous in general since I rarely finish collecting all pages in one go.

We need a siege wallet.

Especially when we now have PVE maps that also use siege. That's not a bad thing as siege can be quite fun and the PvE siege opens the idea for siege in future PvE use in maps, meta events, and WBs. But that said for WvW siege can already use up a lot of space, especially if players are using multiple types and levels. Wallet could be built similar to the way that the guild consumables are structured but would have an additional option to store outside of just the existing extract option.

If not, then please consider further increasing the number of shared inventory spots players can acquire.

@"TheGrimm.5624" said:We need a siege wallet.

Especially when we now have PVE maps that also use siege. That's not a bad thing as siege can be quite fun and the PvE siege opens the idea for siege in future PvE use in maps, meta events, and WBs. But that said for WvW siege can already use up a lot of space, especially if players are using multiple types and levels. Wallet could be built similar to the way that the guild consumables are structured but would have an additional option to store outside of just the existing extract option.

If not, then please consider further increasing the number of shared inventory spots players can acquire.

In the wvw subforum, there was an idea for a siege armory, accessed via the special action key, and your bar will be filled with siege of a given rank, with the stow weapon swapping between ranks. Eg. If you have 5 arrow cart blueprints, you will have an arrow cart "skill" with an ammo count of 5. Siege you're out of will be locked skills.

@Infusion.7149 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:I'd like for Obsidian Shards and Mystic Clovers to be moved to the wallet.

How would that work though? There's quite a few mystic forge recipes that require them as an item plus there's also material storage for them.

The material storage place could just be removed and the Mystic Toilet could be updated to access currencies in the wallet.We got that pointless refill option, so Arenanet could also make a meaningful update to the toilet.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:I'd like for Obsidian Shards and Mystic Clovers to be moved to the wallet.

How would that work though? There's quite a few mystic forge recipes that require them as an item plus there's also material storage for them.

The material storage place could just be removed and the Mystic Toilet could be updated to access currencies in the wallet.We got that pointless refill option, so Arenanet could also make a meaningful update to the toilet.

They can't remove a storage space ever for many reasons. The big one being that it could delete everyone's mats in that slot.

And the refill option isn't pointless. It made 9 clicks with lots of mouse moving into 3 clicks minimum for dozens of forges at a time.