LFGuild on FC -- Not lvl 80 yet(PvX, WvW, semi-hardcore)

FrostedNugs.7214

I've had GW2 for quite awhile but just recently got into it, mainly because I talked a friend into playing it with me, and at my current life stage I can really appreciate the game. I've played MMOS my whole life; RS, WoW, Dekaron/2moons, BnS, Terra, Skyforge, etc... When I played Aion on the top private server I ran our guilds PvP and we were number 2. So I have an understanding of guild infrastructure and the inner mechanics.I'm a laidback individual who enjoys playings games to seperate from a hectic life; however i absolutely love pushing myself in games to be better and better. I'm always looking for the most efficient way to do things and looking for easter eggs in games. Anyways, I'm looking for a gu ild that is helpful, active, mature, and decently sized. I want to know I'll have someone to run content with or answer a question if need be.

Heyyy what's up Nugz!

I used to play Gamez Aion for years and loved it! The pvp was Hella fun and the game was free haha.

I play in a WvW guild on Darkhaven and if you and your mate wanna transfer to get in on some WvW guild action, we'd love to have your pvp skills in on it. We have an active discord with lots of resources. If you join, be sure to say hi :)

https://discord.gg/KPWb75E