Does 2 or more person standing on same point capture faster?

YoRHa.4105

@Tapps.1479 said:

@Ronald McDonald.8165 said:Nope, caps the same speed no matter how many players on your team are on the point.

This is incorrect. 5 players will actaully cap a node faster than 1-4. However, 1-4 cap at the same speed.

Actually only platin player wont cap faster. In gold 2 players cap faster, in silver 3 players and so on. As for legendary players they don't cap at all because it is a waste of valuable time they rather spend killing the plebs.

@YoRHa.4105 said:I play this game for 10 days and i keep seeing people walking towards me and stand with me when i try to capture a point.

Also people walking from mid to side point just to 3v1 and then lose mid point

Is this the correct way to win a game or am i missing something?

No, it does not speed it up. When someone does that, I leave them to capture the point while I go somewhere else.

No. But it gives you the feeling of safety - now you know you cap the point for sure. If you leave ... the other still might be someone that leaves early. Happens regularly: Bar fillet to 80 or 90 percent and the guy standing there leaves too early. I always wait for actually the UI info message changes to defend. To make sure.

@YoRHa.4105 said:I play this game for 10 days and i keep seeing people walking towards me and stand with me when i try to capture a point.

Also people walking from mid to side point just to 3v1 and then lose mid point

Is this the correct way to win a game or am i missing something?

Unfortunately, that feature from 2005 never made it into the 2012 sequel (or any of its updates).

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

@"Tharan.9085" said:Stop saying it doesn't, it does altough it's not worth itUnless the wiki is wrong:
said:The time it takes to capture a point is
not influenced
by the number of people in the area.

Well, BenP said that serveral people capturing a node makes it slightly faster, so I'm not sure. Anyways, it's not worth multicapping

@Tharan.9085 said:

@Tharan.9085 said:Stop saying it doesn't, it does altough it's not worth itUnless the wiki is wrong:
said:The time it takes to capture a point is
not influenced
by the number of people in the area.

Well, BenP said that serveral people capturing a node makes it slightly faster, so I'm not sure. Anyways, it's not worth multicappingBen is wrong and this is been mathematically proven that multiple people do not cap faster.