[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370

Recruitment is still open, come try your friendly neighbourhood pineapple guild today! :3

On the 19th of September to celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day we're having a Pirate-themed party in the guild hall, complete with a pirate jumping puzzle, a mount race and a pun-off! We'll be giving out prizes for each, and an infusion for the best dressed pirate!

I'm Also a returning PVE player. After 2 years of inactivity i finally have some time for my precious MMO game. I'm kind, friendly and respect others. Actually going with another character (havin Necro and Ele at 80) so i will be active few hours per day. I will be glad to join guild and talk with others.

@lonerince.2796 said:Hi, Im also a returning player and wouldn't mind joining if your still recruiting

@Szkeleton.7920 said:I'm Also a returning PVE player. After 2 years of inactivity i finally have some time for my precious MMO game. I'm kind, friendly and respect others. Actually going with another character (havin Necro and Ele at 80) so i will be active few hours per day. I will be glad to join guild and talk with others.

@koolkiller.4309 said:Im returning PvE player and getting slowly back into the game so I am looking for an active, fun, social and PvE focused guild that we can do raids, strikes and fractals together. If you need people i would be happy to join

@Tes.8426 said:Hi! Im returning PvE player too :) looking for guild with friendly atmosphere and which wouild help me in game :)

I need to check the forums more often it seems :D I'll throw you guys an invite when I get on later :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi another returning player here. I haven’t played for about 4ish years and am just getting back into it from the beginning. Mainly interested in PVE content and am looking for a nice friendly guild to experience what the game has to offer and chill out with. Your guild sounds perfect and I’d love to join if you’re still recruiting.

@Gadrean.7690 said:Hi another returning player here. I haven’t played for about 4ish years and am just getting back into it from the beginning. Mainly interested in PVE content and am looking for a nice friendly guild to experience what the game has to offer and chill out with. Your guild sounds perfect and I’d love to join if you’re still recruiting.

Of course! I'll send you an invite when I'm next in-game :)

@tharkun.4071 said:Hello, are you still recruiting? Looking for a guild to join!

Yes, we are!

I’m interested in joining, been around for almost a yr mostly solo and it would be nice to get to know some people as I learn my ways around the game, I’m a causal player but also interested in learning the classes and instances more in depths. I’m a player from the us, but on Eu server because of an Eu friend on cet time so I’m kinda used to the time difference

@Seer.7320 said:I’m interested in joining, been around for almost a yr mostly solo and it would be nice to get to know some people as I learn my ways around the game, I’m a causal player but also interested in learning the classes and instances more in depths. I’m a player from the us, but on Eu server because of an Eu friend on cet time so I’m kinda used to the time difference

Well, you'd be more than welcome to join us! If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me in game (or on Discord) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...