Significant Otter

agusorc.1940

It's not true that those otter's memories give nothing significant. Like AzureSky said, they let you call out your otter any time you want to. That to many of us is way more significant that xp and karmas where you can get them from a million sources. Besides, an average 60 min North Meta run gets you only an average of 12 drops. More, which rarely happens, if you are lucky. That's nothing compared to the hundreds of useless trash drops we are auto looting every day.

If you think it's insignificant, just delete them together with those junk loot.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Flashback to the end of LW4. Skyscale collection appears.

Just saying, Icebrood saga isn't over yet, right? Who knows whether we may still need those otters and shards of Jormag's blood?

stand up for the Hatched Chili Pepper

(btw, otters are unlocked by and tied to the achievement chain, so they won't be used elsewhere. Shards can be bought, so they won't be used either)

@AzureSky.3175 said:Consuming them makes the Otter come out if you have the infusion equipped. I know it's not much, but at least it's a way to show the Otter to your friends without having to wait. I don't really mind them dropping, it's just a single inventory slot and I can easily delete them anytime.

I haven't equipped it on any character (it's sitting in the inventory on my DD). I've done the metas with three different characters, and all can get the otter spirit to float around when consuming one of the memories.

I like it, it's a nice effect.