Legendary Start - legendary weapon spreadsheet

startomus.2310

I just spent what felt like an Eternity making a spreadsheet. It was quite the Endeavor. Still a bit of a Prototype. Anyways, HOPE you like it. :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IVjlQPXGMbDe3SxFNv09GVMrPI5yfy2PMEx5tiRJ_4Q/edit?usp=sharing

Legendary Start spreadsheet

• Provides quick info on all legendary weapons.
  • Track detailed progress on a specific legendary.
  • See most of what you need in one place.
  • Scoring system to help track progress.
  • Share legendary progress with friends.
  • Quick search to see what an item is used for.
  • Extremely customizable.
  • Free for all.

Legendary TogetherIt's designed to make the legendary process easier to visualize and share with friends. A great way to familiarize yourself with the materials and steps needed to craft legendary weapons. A friend is working on Bolt? Quickly know which Fractals are needed along the way if you'd like to help out. If you're both working towards a legendary, quickly see what materials you have that the other might need. Compare scores in a race to see who can finish first. Don't have friends? Make them by using this spreadsheet! :D

All you have to do is make a copy of the spreadsheet Legendary Start and it's yours to use. Sharing your progress can be as simple as a screenshot.

If it's well received, I could continue to add functionality. I also have lots of ideas on spreadsheets for different aspects of the game.

Hit me up in game if you have questions, feedback, or just to say 'sup'. If it proves to be useful let me know. Give me a /salute if it helps you. I'm usually on 'Start', my Asura Thief, in Mystlock Sanctuary at the Huntsman's Station.

Making legendary weapons is what I like most in GW2 and I HOPE I've been able to help make the process that much more enjoyable. Good luck on your next legendary!

Important: Always use Ctrl+Shift+V to 'paste values only' and watch out for formulas.

Disclaimer: This sheet may or may not help you make friends.