No, HoT should not be further nerfed. It is not meant to be the regular power fantasy.

wikipedia is surprisingly good in showing abbreviations if you search directly there, it's always worth the try, it works more often than notquote just for the ping :-)

yup! btw we're off topic and as fun to read as this whole thread is, i think the argument is going nowhere and has gone from talking about not lowering hot difficulty to APs-playtime-sales and what have you lol

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:What even is "mio"?

tbh i've been following this thread just reading the conversations and barely have an idea what a mio is. i just assumed the poster meant "million" but was too lazy to spell it out or even find sources/data for his claims.

How else would you abbreviate million then?Mil already means thousand, so you can't go for that.

@Fueki.4753 said:

tbh i've been following this thread just reading the conversations and barely have an idea what a mio is. i just assumed the poster meant "million" but was too lazy to spell it out or even find sources/data for his claims.

How else would you abbreviate million then?
Mil
already means thousand, so you can't go for that.

usually i've seen/read, in english atleast, "m" used for million or simply write million like what some replies here have done.

JkkCy8m.png

i don't speak spanish for mil to be a thousand for me so it does not apply to me -- though i do know it means a thousand in that language

@Tukaram.8256 said:Y'all are talking about HoT being nerfed 'more'. Has it been nerfed some already? Honestly I did not enjoy it and have not gone back to it in a couple years. Pretty much got my glider and left. If it has been nerfed, I may go check it out again.

~Edit~ but my main issue was not the critter difficulty but the horrid map layout. The multi level map, I can do without.

With mounts the multi layer maps isn't that difficult to navigate around, it is more TD that can be annoying when you haven't been there for some time as part is inside tunnels with different paths. Well reading a map do help to find a way there too, but it seem all hints for what is up and down for where nodes should be on minimap have gone...

@Fueki.4753 said:

How else would you abbreviate million then?
Mil
already means thousand, so you can't go for that.You usually use m/mil for million, and
k
for thousand. I haven't seen
anyone
using mil for thousand (well, except for you, obviously). It's indeed used as such in some measure names (like milimetre), but the abbreviation "mil" is
not
used there either - it's used as
part
of a full name. Or, more often, you use a proper specific abbreviation (mm in case of milimetre).