Resistance rework

Noah Salazar.5430

here you have protection skillshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Protectionand here Resistance skillshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Resistanceyou can notice that boon is x3 times more rare

My proposition:

Nerf Resistance from 100%->35% but make it more common, also increst it time x2-x3 time (from 1-2s to 3-5s)Resistance no longer block root, chill and etc

Maybe add some of it to traitsAnd add Resistance to more skills

That would be stack most resistance uptime possible and conditions become walk in the park....

Resistance is already on low durations even if u stack deamon revs with boon duration, sure they can have almost or most perma condi clense.... but they wont even be able to auto atack u back... due how harsh the 3-management works.

On some classes at 100% boon duration resitatnce lasts 2-3sec.

THertes also other sources to reduce condi damage teamwide,besides boon spam.

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:here you have protection skillshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Protectionand here Resistance skillshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Resistanceyou can notice that boon is x3 times more rare

My proposition:

Nerf Resistance from 100%->35% but make it more common, increst timer (from 1-2s to 3-5s)Maybe add some of it to traitsAnd add Resistance to more pull of skills

To add what the others said1.) resistance has lower duration than most condi and don't remove them so what is the deal?2.) Since the uber condi clean Heal Tempest has been found you might throw popcorn on you enemies it has the same effect.

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:

@"Noah Salazar.5430" said:here you have protection skills
and here Resistance skills
you can notice that boon is x3 times more rare

My proposition:

Nerf Resistance from 100%->35% but make it more common, increst timer (from 1-2s to 3-5s)Maybe add some of it to traitsAnd add Resistance to more pull of skills

To add what the others said1.) resistance has lower duration than most condi and don't remove them so what is the deal?2.) Since the uber condi clean Heal Tempest has been found you might throw popcorn on you enemies it has the same effect.

Druid is also excelent when,m there a condi bomb moment "OH 5|-|1t momment" druid elite on avatar form OMG why playrs dont use it... why????Altough i felt that druid non avatar need some QoL improvements to be a decent alternative to other classes or somethign to mix with.Anet could make it less sustain for druid and more to others that would put it on a decent support role.

Resistance is already on low durations even if u stack deamon revs with boon duration, sure they can have almost or most perma condi clense.... but they wont even be able to auto atack u back... due how harsh the 3-management works.

On some classes at 100% boon duration resitatnce lasts 2-3sec.

@"Aeolus.3615"35% is better then 100%From both sidesCondi will not be blocked full so you alwyas will do some dmg (revs nerf )And with 35% but more often, and on more skills you will can defend you better then with 1-2s with 30s "condi block shield"As condi not disapering full like power strikes so blocking have not much sens vs condifor blocking you have condi cleanse

Also resitatnce will no longer block chill, root, and etc

That would be stack most resistance uptime possible and conditions become walk in the park....
But your dmg will not be full blocked1s of old resistence will be like 3s of new resistenceSame you can remove boons from someone withhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Absorptionhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Nullification
No. It's been nerfed on certain classes enough. Leave it be.

@ollbirtan.2915have you even readed what i posted?

what i propose is huge buff, insted of usless 2s condi block evry 30s

you will can spam resistence like with protection, and have them on x2 more skills

but resistence will block only 35% insted 100%

@jsp.6912 said:

@Rakan Buuyon.8576 said:And then what, all soft CC has absolutely no counter?

And then what do you know condi cleanse ?

yeah resistance is a really bad boon, seriously immune to all condi who had this kitten bad idea.but fortunately they nerf uptime resistance

Full immunity should not exist as a boon, i can see it keep working on skills like druid elite maybe added to Warrior banner elite as well,but has a boon should be something like 30% max condi reduction or make them expire faster, its called resistence not invunerability to condi :)

@Noah Salazar.5430, it m8 make the combat a bit better actually :\

Maybe we need a moist effect that reduced burn damage imo its the only condition overperforming since is bursting and ticking,

for example if ur figting a condi rev just dont move and clean the burns... ... the ocndi rev becomes mostly useless, if its a renegade it has more access to aoe but looses most of the torment so there smore space to movement against it.

The trick of the torment is to fear targets when they are being torment bombed...For example 3 condi dedicated player failed to kill me with torment cause i just stand still and cleansed blocked and heal, this for like a minute, and called my group for help, later they "cleverly" added a 4th condi toon only... still useless, cause torment does damage but burts on movement and hight stacks burn goes isntant rampant, if they had a fear while 3 were torment bombing that would be 2 ticks and i would be in downed state.