Because my teammates always leave the capture point

huluobo.7036

Because my teammates always leave the capture pointI have lost several games in a row

I play according to the rules, but my teammates did not follow the rules,Players who cannot fight at the capture point should be punishedIt’s not my fault, my score should not be deductedpvp rules should be changed

@"Kuma.1503" said:It's fun for me when fights are wonto stop and stare at noobs for funI'll watch them fleeI'll watch them rununtil I am the only one...

the point goes white and then goes redbecause they left and now I'm deadMy mood was bright until he saidGG bad team, you're all in-bred

By the words of another great poet "All is vain".

Maybe add something like "No Loss in Rating if a player got the most Top Stats", but then again the whole Top Stat System would need a rework, since it currently doesn"t really reflect who is the best player. It would certainly help when a good player is unlucky to get matched up with less experienced people and people would end up being less frustrated I guess

It goes like this bro. Decap over kill- kill over full cap- close over mid, mid over far, in picking a fight that’s already going on. And peal for peal always peal for team mates. If u ain’t being attacked instead of tunnelling your focus look who they focusing and think is there anything I can do. I notice new players if they ain’t role playing a support they never peal ever for team mates. Sometimes dps is the best peal. And know when to bail a fight after deaths of team mates and fishing so team mates can reset.