[NA] EXP Player looking for small tight-knit guild

Riv.9037

Hey there! My name is Riv.I've been a Guild Wars player/enthusiast/GWeeb since the original game released in '05.After a small break, friends coming and going over the years I am now in a place of looking for a new home to get back into the game.Interests: Dungeons, Fractals, General Tomfoolery, World Events, raidsQualifications as a player: GWAMM, 10k+ AP, 10k+ hrs GW experience, 19 Legendaries, raid exp, walking GW encyclopediaQualifications as a friend: Great back rubs, soothing voice, likes cats.

tl;dr: Just lookin for a couple friendly pals to hang out with - no exp required.

IGN: PenitaxAcct: Riv.9037

• 1 year later...

My search has started again! Save me so I don't have to resub to WoW please.

My playtime has since changed to - Most of the time so disregard the times earlier. I'm usually online working on something/farming gold - this includes OCE/EU times if you guys happen to play on NA <3

@"Riv.9037" said:My search has started again! Save me so I don't have to resub to WoW please.

My playtime has since changed to - Most of the time so disregard the times earlier. I'm usually online working on something/farming gold - this includes OCE/EU times if you guys happen to play on NA <3

We may be a fit for you - https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/112778/na-eu-players-guild-ye-olde-curmudgeons-olde-wants-you-living-on-fergusons-crossing#latest

Hi Riv,I am one of the leaders for EXCD, exceed limitations a community oriented guild. Our goal is to build a tight knit community of players who can enjoy the game together and help each other progress. We have less than a 100 members in our community. We have people who run fractals daily on all tiers. We are looking into raiding and starting to set stuff up for that now. We run guild missions weekly. If interested or if you have any questions, please contact me Zalak.7310 or Avarixx.8172.