Holo is OP

Holo is ok but 2 leg players duo queuing on it is the gang gang that’s deleting the map. And holo has had so many nurfs already idk prob only 1 trait I would nurf to be fare and leave the rest. And anet don’t bal builds they delete them. That’s why they should delete forums. You guys have done toooo much dmg to pvp. As it’s run by Americans to tears beat brains on what ways to go forward.Maps should be changed like EC that is by far the most balanced map now for any class or build. The changes should come to maps equal to classes. More kite spots more line of sights more for out play and more roles in map other than 3 point buff kills, every map should have at least 3 things other than points that change game. Buffs bells sh all that should be in each map aswell as jumping pads. Idk where I’m going with this so someone take over.

@Gamble.4580 said:Holo is ok but 2 leg players duo queuing on it is the gang gang that’s deleting the map. And holo has had so many nurfs already idk prob only 1 trait I would nurf to be fare and leave the rest.

Not sure if holo is the actual issue here, the whole explosive line is just a joke, shame core engie iant that effective with it but holo and even scrapper is.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Gamble.4580 said:Holo is ok but 2 leg players duo queuing on it is the gang gang that’s deleting the map. And holo has had so many nurfs already idk prob only 1 trait I would nurf to be fare and leave the rest.

Not sure if holo is the actual issue here, the whole explosive line is just a joke, shame core engie iant that effective with it but holo and even scrapper is.

It would be cool if the grads are chucked at u instead of at feet placement and u can dodge moveing left or right but if they hit they aoe the area as they do now