thief does no damage

Sneakers.8462

@UNOwen.7132 said:

@Naqam a.6521 said:Hmm

Hidden Killer (2 sec guarante crit after de-stealth) + Bound + Asassin signet + Runes of Ogre14k burst on no toughness vs 12k full toughness

maybe toughness ,is taking a break :)or modifiers+ferocity , overcome toughnesss ? Lets call them armor penetration !

So, you know neither what burst means, nor what full toughness means, then? Spoiler: The heavy golem doesnt have more toughness, it just reflects the different armour classes.

The heavy npc ''wears'' Soldier amulet

It does not. It barely has more toughness than the light one.

2167 armor , with Berseker Amulet , is a no toughness Warrior , equals to :

Yeah their toughness used to be slightly raised, but I believe its not anymore? Probably the wiki being out of date.

Please do tell what is burst ?Because neither we knowYou go from thread and thread saying that burned Gurdians killed you in 2 sec , unloading all his attacksWhile in the other posters , you are saying that Thief has only does 4k Backstab as a burst

Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed. Anyway, burst is what you can do in a timeframe short enough for the enemy to not respond.

NopeSince launch the golems have the Toughness value , corresponding to different amulets .Because you are new here , i forgive you

Burn Guardians does need to use multiply spells in a span of 1,5-2 sec for max normal damage + burn applicationThat is called burst .The Thief can use different combination of attacks in that timeframe , for his burst .Either that is heartseeker or Shadow shot or Daredevil utilities , or Thief Guild

edit , how about a deal ? You teach me math , i teach you burst :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Naqam a.6521 said:

Hidden Killer (2 sec guarante crit after de-stealth) + Bound + Asassin signet + Runes of Ogre14k burst on no toughness vs 12k full toughness

maybe toughness ,is taking a break :)or modifiers+ferocity , overcome toughnesss ? Lets call them armor penetration !

So, you know neither what burst means, nor what full toughness means, then? Spoiler: The heavy golem doesnt have more toughness, it just reflects the different armour classes.

Yeah their toughness used to be slightly raised, but I believe its not anymore? Probably the wiki being out of date.

Please do tell what is burst ?Because neither we knowYou go from thread and thread saying that burned Gurdians killed you in 2 sec , unloading all his attacksWhile in the other posters , you are saying that Thief has only does 4k Backstab as a burst

Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed. Anyway, burst is what you can do in a timeframe short enough for the enemy to not respond.

NopeSince launch the golems have the Toughness value , corresponding to different amulets .

You really dont know, huh? Let me remind you, soldiers amulet gives you 900 toughness. The difference between the armour of light and heavy golem is 400. 400<900. So youre wrong, as always.

Because you are new here , i forgive you

Im not, but either you are, or more likely youre a troll.

Burn Guardians does need to use multiply spells in a span of 1,5-2 sec for max normal damage + burn application

The 1.5-2 second version is not burst. Its a spike, sure, but thats a different thing. The burst rotation it has is literally instant. As in, 0.0 seconds.

That is called burst .

No, it is not.

The Thief can use different combination of attacks in that timeframe , for his burst .

See above.

Either that is heartseeker or Shadow shot or Daredevil utilities , or Thief Guild

Nope.

Now kindly go and troll somewhere else.

@UNOwen.7132 said:

NopeSince launch the golems have the Toughness value , corresponding to different amulets .

You really dont know, huh? Let me remind you, soldiers amulet gives you 900 toughness. The difference between the armour of light and heavy golem is 400. 400<900. So youre wrong, as always.

Burn Guardians does need to use multiply spells in a span of 1,5-2 sec for max normal damage + burn application

The 1.5-2 second version is not burst. Its a spike, sure, but thats a different thing. The burst rotation it has is literally instant. As in, 0.0 seconds.

That is called burst .

No, it is not.

The Thief can use different combination of attacks in that timeframe , for his burst .

See above.

Either that is heartseeker or Shadow shot or Daredevil utilities , or Thief Guild

Nope.

Show me a pic with a Warrior + Berseker amulet in the PvPHow much armor he has ?

I would guess its 2167 , same as Light GolemSo you are wrong , as usual :)

So we have someone that whine to other posters that burn Guardians does more burst than ThiefAnd when he is questions about their burst , he tells me that Guardians don't burst(because as you said:, ''Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed'')but spike because it does it in 1,5 secYou are wrong again :)

@Naqam a.6521 said:

That is called burst .

No, it is not.

See above.

Nope.

Show me a pic with a Warrior + Berseker amulet in the PvPHow much armor he has ?

I would guess its 2167 , same as Light GolemSo you are wrong , as usual :)

I never said that wasnt true? I just pointed out that your idea of "the heavy golem represents soldiers amulet" is completely 100% wrong. Which it of course is proven to be wrong. Youre the one who is wrong.

So we have someone that whine to other posters that burn Guardians does more burst than ThiefAnd when he is questions about their burst , he tells me that Guardians don't burst(because as you said:, ''Burn guardian applies all its burn instantly. I dont die instantly, but short of cleansing the stacks Im screwed'')but spike because it does it in 1,5 secYou are wrong again :)

Except Burn Guardian applies enough burn to kill you in 0.0 seconds. Thats burst. Their "spike" actually takes a lot more than 1.5 seconds, since the flame sword thingie isnt that fast. Besides, burn guardian isnt the only guardian that bursts harder. Youre wrong again, but youre also clearly a troll, so I will not respond to you anymore.

@"Broady.2358" said:Imagine thinking that this video which is full of memes should be taken seriously or is a true reflection of how to play Thief...Seems I should have included a disclaimer saying this a is parody of the attitude of players who think Thief is bad. If you think Thief needs higher damage in order to succeed, you're playing it wrong.Those judging my knowledge of the game and PMing me in game asking my rank in order to inflate your ego on the forums just shows your maturity levels.

For those enjoyed the video and understood the irony, I'm happy and intend to do some more overly edited shenanigans covering "broken builds"... *Looks at Grenade Holosmith"

Us intellectuals appreciate your humor, keep up the good work brother.

• 2 months later...